Binary Trigger

Moderator: AdminGroup

chinitoh

Binary Trigger

Postby chinitoh » Sat Jun 03, 2023 18:32

Not sure if this is possible, but has anyone tried configuring a button to be a binary trigger? Not sure how to explain unless I used a different context here. So, I play airsoft/paintball and one of the things I can do is program my marker (gun) to fire when I press, and fire again when I release the trigger. I want to be able to do the same thing a button on one of my grips (MCG Pro + Gladiator Pro MkII). It's the button on the grip where the ring finger is. I normally use it to disable flight assist for drifting in Elite Dangerous. However, there are some games (Everspace, X4) that won't allow for the flight assist to re-enable unless I press again. Maybe someone has an insight into this? Much appreciated. Ty.

Victorus

Re: Binary Trigger

Postby Victorus » Sat Jun 03, 2023 19:25

Yes it is. Toggle physical button function. Any button can be configured as toggle. Set one line number for button press and another for the release.
Руководство пользователя по контроллерам VKB (VKB controllers User Guide) Ru&En
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LlqiYtIrIetBOQ

chinitoh

Re: Binary Trigger

Postby chinitoh » Sat Jun 03, 2023 22:41

Ahh thanks. I have to apologize though, it's been 6 years since I've really played around with the config app. I see that my toggle now has two, one is on, and the other set for off. I figured it's as easy as setting the button to toggle. I tried it in game and it's still the same. Not sure how to set the lines as you said.

Return to “General discussions”