Gunfighter problem broken parts

Moderator: AdminGroup

Shogma

Gunfighter problem broken parts

Postby Shogma » Tue Jan 03, 2023 22:52

Unfortunately I find myself forced to write again on this forum to receive attention regarding my gunfighter. About three weeks ago, while I was screwing in the screw that holds the bearing, the thread of the pin that holds the bearing broke. I opened a ticket on my order from vkb europe, I was contacted, I sent the photos of the broken part but I have not received a response. I expected it would be some time before I could even get an answer, because a similar situation has happened before. So in order not to run out of joystick these days, I decided to buy another gunfighter from your site, because even if the assistance isn't great, I got on well with the gunfighter and so I decided to buy another one while waiting for receive spare parts for my current gunfighter. I'll be using one for prop aircraft, and another for jets, so it's no problem for me that I bought two gunfighters. But I expect at least to receive help and understand if I can have the spare part.

fallout9

Re: Gunfighter problem broken parts

Postby fallout9 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:52

Sorry for the delay, could you please tell me your ticket number so I could remind the local vendor about it?

Shogma

Postby Shogma » Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:16

Shogma

Postby Shogma » Sat Jan 07, 2023 23:10

I haven't received any response from the EU seller yet...However, if I use two gunfighters with two blackboxes on the same computer, does the vkb software recognize me as two different joysticks or can there be problems? One gunfighter I will use with the f16 worthog grip (it should arrive in days), and the other I use with the mcg ultimate grip.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 23:31

There won't be an issue, they're different USB devices, unless you're playing older games which could read a single joystick.
About the ticket - I'll remind the local rep about it, but please be patient, they're under a heavy load these days.

Return to “General discussions”