Why no replacement or exchange ?

Moderator: AdminGroup

WangoTango

Why no replacement or exchange ?

Postby WangoTango » Thu Dec 08, 2022 20:09

I received a WWII THQ/SEMV on Nov. 20th. I started having technical difficulty the next day after updating the firmware. I will not get into all the specifics right now, I have dealt with it via Discord and the ticket system on VKB's site. I have all communication documented. I have done this as I have found one of the Discord moderators to be quite unprofessional. Let me make it clear, it is one person. I love my Gladiator K and T Rudder Pedals. I have no beef with VKB.
The WWII Throttle cost me $370 after shipping/duty/taxes. I don't think I am being unreasonable
I just want a working product. I am told a refund is the only option, why ? ( a refund will cost me $57 as taxes/duty will be a loss)
I am told I will be reimbursed the original shipping costs ($87 CAD) anyway.
I would gladly take a device that works, or even exchange for a Gladiator NXT EVO Omni Throttle (Left). I was deciding between the 2 devices originally.

WangoTango

Re: Why no replacement or exchange ?

Postby WangoTango » Fri Dec 09, 2022 0:42

OK, it has been explained to me via other channels, that China import customs can have massive delays. Up to 2 months. So It is understandable why replacements are not an option.
I will leave this up as someone may have the same question in the future.

Easier to get your refund, and then rebuy the product, or other product.

Return to “General discussions”