transform GLADIATOR NXT EVO OMNI THROTTLE to GLADIATOR NXT EVO ‘SPACE COMBAT EDITION'?

Moderator: AdminGroup

JPK

transform GLADIATOR NXT EVO OMNI THROTTLE to GLADIATOR NXT EVO ‘SPACE COMBAT EDITION'?

Postby JPK » Wed Nov 09, 2022 17:16

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if I could buy a GLADIATOR NXT EVO OMNI THROTTLE and just use it as intended as a throttle, but if I want to could I just take that bented part in the middle out, put the stick back in the basement and get a normal straight GLADIATOR NXT EVO ‘SPACE COMBAT EDITION’? Or do I need extra parts then?

Background of the question: I am planning to buy 2x GLADIATOR NXT EVO OMNI THROTTLE for left and right just to try it out if I like that position of my hands. Then maybe I transfer in one "normal" stick right and throttle left. Or third option: dual "normal" sticks and an additional throttle wich I would buy seperately.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

legrunt

Re: transform GLADIATOR NXT EVO OMNI THROTTLE to GLADIATOR NXT EVO ‘SPACE COMBAT EDITION'?

Postby legrunt » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:47

When you purchase the set as an Omni Throttle, you will not get the straight connector. You will need to purchase that separately.

JPK

Re: transform GLADIATOR NXT EVO OMNI THROTTLE to GLADIATOR NXT EVO ‘SPACE COMBAT EDITION'?

Postby JPK » Sat Nov 12, 2022 0:35

Thx for your answer :)

I cant find the straight adapter in the shop, only the ota to transform a normal joystick into a throttle. Is the straight one still buyable?

Return to “General discussions”