GLADIATOR NXT EVO ‘SPACE COMBAT EDITION’ standard shift axis

Moderator: AdminGroup

subroutine

GLADIATOR NXT EVO ‘SPACE COMBAT EDITION’ standard shift axis

Postby subroutine » Wed Nov 02, 2022 21:44

HI
I can't find an answer to this but is it possible to use shift or some other way to have more than one instance of the x y axis in game ? I can find the button shift mode info and videos but not main axis.For example, I play Farm sim 22 and I use the x y axis for the throttle and direction control (like modern tractors do via a joystick) but in some vehicles like the telehandlers require the x y axis to operate the front arm, throttle in these is done via my G29 pedals. So I'd like to be able to switch between different instances of the x y axis. Is this possible and how ?

Thanks

fallout9

Re: GLADIATOR NXT EVO ‘SPACE COMBAT EDITION’ standard shift axis

Postby fallout9 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:03

You could do as follows:

First, check the Poll box in the Profile/Buttons/Physical Layer and click on the joystick button you want to assign to swap from the default 2 axes to the optional ones - this will light up on the chart. In this example I used physical button 12 (it will show this info if you hover the mouse over its cell).
a1.png

Click mouse on the physical button 49 cell (1), set it up as AUX Axes (2), set its AUX Function to Swap from axis 1 to axis 7 (2) and close the box (3). Do the same for the next cell, button 50, but set it up for axis 2 to swap to axis 8.
a2.png

Click on the Boolean tab, then click on the first cell on the chart (1), set its function as 2XOR (2), transferring Physical 12 and Logical 49 to Physical 49 input (3). Click OK (4), then do the same in the next cell, but using button 50 instead of 49.
a3.png

Finally, check both En and Vs options in the Physical Axes chart and ACn and ACl options in Logical Axes tab for axes 7 and 8, then press Set button.
a4.png

subroutine

Re: GLADIATOR NXT EVO ‘SPACE COMBAT EDITION’ standard shift axis

Postby subroutine » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:28

Thank you very much fallout9, that worked exactly as I wanted. One more question, how would I light the top red LED (top of stick) when the aux axis is active ?

Return to “General discussions”