No PO Box Sales

Moderator: AdminGroup

Goldguru

No PO Box Sales

Postby Goldguru » Wed Oct 19, 2022 0:00

If you are considering buying these products.

1 If your CC bill is MAILED to a post office box you can forget it.

2 there is NO option for PO box shipping therefore your CC will NOT be processed.

customer service North America was zero help.

VKB North America <info@vkbcontrollers.com>
To:
Gold Guru

Tue, Oct 18 at 9:09 a.m.

Hi again,

I see what you're saying now, and I am sorry that I cannot further assist you here, as all payment processing is fully automated by Stripe.com (our payment gateway).

As far as dimensions are concerned—if VKB HQ (the manufacturer) provided those as PDF files, we added them to the product pages (e.g., for the Gunfighter series; for the Gladiator series, we didn't receive any dimensions from them.

With that in mind, the question about product dimensions is better asked on the forum where VKB HQ can reply directly; AeroGator or UIV would be your point of contact - viewforum.php?f=24

Thanks.

VKB North America
Sales & Support

On 10/18/22 01:28, Gold Guru wrote:
I do not think you understand the situation.
A query to your CC processing company will confirm what I say below.

MY credit card verification will only be processed if my shipping option address is the same as my card...
to use my home address for shipping the transaction will NOT be approved.
my CC bill goes to a PO box NOT my home address. ( FedEx & DHL don't deliver to PO box's.)

I have spent time on the phone with VISA customer service.
this option can not be altered.
Newegg, Amazon, Memory Express all have declined my purchase when I have attempt to have a courier
deliver my package, so I know the same will apply to you.

I had already read the shipping info you provided here that is why I sent the 1st message, for I knew the order
would not be allowed by Visa.

so I guess If you are unable to provide Postal shipping options myself & every other interested person who would like
to purchase your product's will not be able to complete the order due to incorrect shipping/billing address?

copy of a portion of my email with VBK NA

seems they need to get someone in logistic's to update company policy regarding product availability.
the product is available thru their Aliexpress store BUT VBK NA has blocked customers from buying from Alie even though they offer PO BOX SHIPPING

So if you want to buy a product & have your CC bill arrive via a PO box forget VBK as an option.

Or I suppose you could have a friend buy it for you but if there turned out to be a problem then your friend would have to jump your hoop's with customer service.

the product maybe good but the store is stuck in the 1980's.

RANT done now off to look closer @ win/virpil offerings

fallout9

Re: No PO Box Sales

Postby fallout9 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:08

We had this option in the past, but we've got scammed several times by people using it. Sorry it didn't worked out for you.

Goldguru

Postby Goldguru » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:32

What they should do is open their AliExpress store to allow PO BOX sales to ANY global region...end of problem.
with postal service being the only shipping option, CC companies will automatically take care of whether not not the customer can chose the option, just like they deny me from using FedEx or DHL.

In this day & age there is no excuse for such limited shipping options.

refer all customer's using PO BOX's to there & make the sale.
it's not like the NA store frt reduces shipping times, as it's all stocked by Sim HQ.

referring a customer to a forum is hardly customer support.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:01

Thank you for the suggestion.

Return to “General discussions”