It arrived!

Moderator: AdminGroup

Wildeheart

It arrived!

Postby Wildeheart » Wed Jul 13, 2022 14:08

Yesterday the Gunfighter MK3 Ultimate arrived. Thank you! The delivery was fast and mostly straight forward. I had a few issues with UPS that delayed it but only by a day. So far I'm loving the flight stick and it has even had me considering trying games other than space flight types. Now if only there was a way to get a VKB throttle. :wink:

(Note obvious photoshop of the TECS prototype) One can hope it will be there someday. :D

fallout9

Re: It arrived!

Postby fallout9 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 20:24

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm :) Unfortunately your image doesn't load up but I'll just link here your Reddit post :)

Enjoy!

dburne

Re: It arrived!

Postby dburne » Wed Aug 03, 2022 23:52

Wildeheart wrote:Yesterday the Gunfighter MK3 Ultimate arrived. Thank you! The delivery was fast and mostly straight forward. I had a few issues with UPS that delayed it but only by a day. So far I'm loving the flight stick and it has even had me considering trying games other than space flight types. Now if only there was a way to get a VKB throttle. :wink:

(Note obvious photoshop of the TECS prototype) One can hope it will be there someday. :D

Congrats! Gunfighter Mk III with Ultimate Grip is one sweet setup. Loving mine!

Return to “General discussions”