Fsm space sim variant

Moderator: AdminGroup

Capecop1

Fsm space sim variant

Postby Capecop1 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 15:36

Hi!

Asked this a while ago and got no replies so maybe I shouldn't ask again but...

Is a space sim Variant of the fsm still in the works? I would gladly buy one (even though I have the ga version already). If it is in works, pease allow me to share some things I'd love to see that would make me throw money at my screen even faster:

Dedicated areas for shields, engines and weapons that each have power on-off toggles as well as pip management buttons, a few anaglog potentiometer dials or sliders for things like the FSS tuning and sensor range in elite and SC, maybe a shield focus front-rear-balance for star wars squadrons and a few extra buttons and/or toggle switches we could use and label for things like supercruise and hyperspace jump, night vision, headlights and cargo scoop in elite or toggling on-off and engaing quantum drive in SC. Just some ideas I had when I built my own button box for these games.

K, thanks for allowing me to rant a bit, looking forward to seeing something like this being developed. I know you'll knock it out of the park when you do decide to do this.

Fazii_Motto

Re: Fsm space sim variant

Postby Fazii_Motto » Thu Jun 30, 2022 23:17

I second this!

fallout9

Re: Fsm space sim variant

Postby fallout9 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 23:33

The FSM DIY is still scheduled, but don't expect it too soon, as all efforts are directed towards releasing the TECS.

Return to “General discussions”