VKB Gladiator NXT Evo Base

Moderator: AdminGroup

robsp15

VKB Gladiator NXT Evo Base

Postby robsp15 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 20:15

Good day Everyone. I just ordered NXt evos to replace my Logitech x56 Set i should have them next week according to tracking. im in the process of designing a fold away mounting system for it based on my requirements and space restrictions. the only information im lacking is the dimensions of the base. now i dont mean the base plate as that i can find easily. im talking the 4 holes that mount the base plate to the base. and general measurements of the base i can 3d pring the parts i need so i wanted to sace a vit of weight on the whole system by not using the base plates. I can wait untill i have them and just do measurements but thought id ask anyways then i could have everything ready when it arrives

Thanks

Ron61

Re: VKB Gladiator NXT Evo Base

Postby Ron61 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:48

There is such a drawing.
plate.png

lodanap

Re: VKB Gladiator NXT Evo Base

Postby lodanap » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:04

"Good day Everyone. I just ordered NXt evos to replace my Logitech x56"

Hi robsp15,

I've also got a X-56 HOTAS and have that dreadful ghost triggering problem which I've exhausted all avenues trying to mitigate. When you've had a chance to settle in with your kit, would you be able to just give some feedback on the differences of the old and new?

I'm looking at a Gladiator EVO Omni Throttle (LH) & a Gunfighter Mk.III Modern Combat Edition Ultimate with Twist (slightly different kit to what you ordered). Thanks.

Return to “General discussions”