This thing is amazing...

Moderator: AdminGroup

1sascha

This thing is amazing...

Postby 1sascha » Fri Apr 08, 2022 20:41

... well, both the VKB Gladiator NXT Evo KG12 and IL-2's FW 190 A-3. Since I've been singing the stick's praises over on IL-2's board, I thought I'd do it here as well and share the video of a rather successful IL-2 career mission I did today. Yes: Icons are on... get over it.. :P

Not sure if I can embed a YT-video here, so I'll just leave the link:

https://youtu.be/-9F2JCGbmZM

360p version is up as I'm typing this, HD versions are still being processed though.

The point isn't the icons anyway. But rather: Just how smooth control is with this stick and how easy it feels to me to control the plane with it. Especially since I haven't done any simming in at least two years and only got back into it in late March when UPS delivered this stick to me.

BTW: Everything else in game like gunnery, flight model or damage model was set to realistic.

In recent times, I can't think of another stick that didn't make me wish for my old Sidewinder FF2. And that's pretty high praise in my book for any input device since I truly loved (still love) my old Sidewinder.

S.

fallout9

Re: This thing is amazing...

Postby fallout9 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:48

That's very nice of you! Thanks for sharing and glad the joystick is keeping you keep busy :)

Return to “General discussions”