general T rudder

Moderator: AdminGroup

980i

general T rudder

Postby 980i » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:45

Couple of things I notice about T rudder after a few days owning it... It works so well on the ground that you don't need any brakes anyway.
I changed the tension to the other bolt hole....its still kind of loose...I had to release some tension on the tension bolt to get the bearing to
move up where it made contact with the cam. That is probably part of it. Is there anyone making an aftermarket cam that people like
for the T...?? My flying is good with it but when you get down to lower approach speeds in X Plane it can get mushy.... that might be the X
Plane GUI coding...But I am glad I bought it even with the excessive shipping costs. Why doesn't VKB just warehouse a bunch of product in North America..????? Wouldnt that work better..??
Anyway please post any tips on making the T work its best.....I am using a TM 16000 stick...I will try a yoke when there is a really good one for under 150$. Or a better stick like the Gladiator......didnt take long to get me to spend some money on my very new hobby....
btw I am playing around with the StreamDeck button box and it is an interesting add on for sims....who wants to use a mouse anyway..
Looking forward to TECS throttle.....couldnt be too long before that shows up/no?????!

Return to “General discussions”