VKB Gladiator Premium + SEM and THQ - General / MSFS

Moderator: AdminGroup

Staticas

VKB Gladiator Premium + SEM and THQ - General / MSFS

Postby Staticas » Sat Feb 12, 2022 22:43

I am very impressed with this product combo, the grip feels great and allows precise control of aircraft. I love the modular design and customization options, it was fun to assemble actually (watch the videos!). It is clear VKB products are well thought out and they save a lot of desk space. This combo is also big enough that it doesn't move all around my desk, esp when my left hand holds the throttle base. Shipping was fast, had it in under a week. I wanted to have a compact setup that could be used for the startup and flight procedures for the FBW A320 in MSFS and I've been able to do that with mostly using this combo. I only added Logitech's Flight Multi Panel and spad.next to get it all to work well. That only leads me to 2 suggestions for VKB:
-Digital readout (ALT / VS/ IAS etc) on the GNX FSM-GA. If it had this I would have just added it onto what I bought
-Indents for flaps/throttle on the THQ. The SEM has only 4 max indents on one lever which cannot be used for large airliners. I am aware there is a new throttle product on the horizon, but I still think indent options on the THQ would be a nice compliment to the eco system

Again, those are nice to haves. For anyone with a cheap HOTAS setup wondering if something like this is worth it, it's a huge upgrade. Thank you VKB, now back to some flying!

Return to “General discussions”