New VKB GFIII owner (MCG Pro)

Moderator: AdminGroup

Nerves

New VKB GFIII owner (MCG Pro)

Postby Nerves » Wed Aug 18, 2021 20:45

I've had my new (to me) VKB GF3 with the MCG Pro grip for a little over a week now. I'm trying to find a "Hardware Manual". Specifically, looking for the Cams descriptions. Which is the "Flattest" Cam (no Center)? I can't find anything that physically Identifies the springs...is there a way to tell the difference by looking at them? On a side note...Mostly fly DCS and currently my Throttle is TMW (Just FYI). I've tried for over a week to just program a "shift" mode (similar to Saitek and or Thrustmasters) but, sure it's me...because I have failed --(Made virtually no progress on understanding the software but, that's a different story).

thank you for any help on the hardware portion (I'll continue to try to learn this software over time).

fallout9

Re: New VKB GFIII owner (MCG Pro)

Postby fallout9 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 21:04

You could check our YouTube channel, you’ll find many videos on both software and hardware, like this one for programming a Shift button.
About the cams - the Soft Space and Soft Avia is what you’re looking for. Try them both and see which one works better for you. Unfortunately, there’s no marking on the springs, so hopefully you still have some left in each bag so you could match them with the ones outside the bags.

Return to “General discussions”