Request for a new T-Rudder accessory

Moderator: AdminGroup

LeLv30_Superbus

Request for a new T-Rudder accessory

Postby LeLv30_Superbus » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:51

Hi,

Are you by any chance planning to expand your accessory selection for your excellent T-Rudder? I would like to purchase a hydraulic dampener for helicopter sims. We are talking about just a small set of fasteners, suitable pistons are already available. There are some fine new helisims on the market and AH-64 is on the way for DCS. I'm willing to pay 50 € (with the piston). Your competitors in Croatia are selling a kit for their pedals for 42 € +tax. Thank you in advance.

fallout9

Re: Request for a new T-Rudder accessory

Postby fallout9 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:02

Too early to get into details, but there are some upgrades planned for the next year.

apar.dspaede

Postby apar.dspaede » Sat Jul 17, 2021 16:49

Maybe an detachable Toe brakes as well...

LeLv30_Superbus

Postby LeLv30_Superbus » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:03

The differential braking feature with the joystick brake lever + pedals works very well and is the correct method used by many old fighter aircraft types, have you tried it? You press the Gunfighter's large break lever and the pedals start to control either the left or right wheel brake instead of the rudder.

apar.dspaede

Postby apar.dspaede » Mon Jul 19, 2021 21:06

LeLv30_Superbus wrote:The differential braking feature with the joystick brake lever + pedals works very well and is the correct method used by many old fighter aircraft types, have you tried it? You press the Gunfighter's large break lever and the pedals start to control either the left or right wheel brake instead of the rudder.

No I havent tried it yet.. arent toe brakes for air brakes? sorry I havent flown that much yet

Return to “General discussions”