VKB COLLECTIVES!!!!

Moderator: AdminGroup

apar.dspaede

VKB COLLECTIVES!!!!

Postby apar.dspaede » Mon Jun 28, 2021 18:29

Are we gonna see some Helo Collectives from VKB?..

fallout9

Re: VKB COLLECTIVES!!!!

Postby fallout9 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 22:15

Nothing planned at this time, sorry.

TrueWeevie

Postby TrueWeevie » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:28

Market's a bit crowded really and collectives are kinda simple so the only realistic way to stand out from the crowd would be to make a product of such high quality that it's the one to get and that's very hard to achei...

...oh wait...Gunfighter Mk III + MCG Pro Ultimate...

:lol:

Seriously though, I'm happy that VKB is obviously concentrating on getting the TECS out before starting anything else.

[please let me be right]

On the subject of collectives (and since VKB don't have one in the works I feel okay saying this), you don't have to spend a lot of money or (well, and as well) turn to Virpil if you have a bit of patience. The user K-51 (Mikhail) on the DCS forums is offering their collective for 200 euros + shipping (it was 50 euros for me in the UK) and it's pretty bloody good. The controls on the 'head' match up pretty well with the KA-50 and it's got a pretty smooth feel. I love mine. As I said you do have to have a bit of patience since it's probably going to be a few months (3-4) before you receive it. If you fancy one, pop a post on the end of this thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/222296-so ... rol-lever/. When yours is ready Mikhail will contact you for payment.

apar.dspaede

Postby apar.dspaede » Thu Jul 08, 2021 20:06

I got myself the GFmk3 + MCG Ultimate as well thus liking to have VKB products since their quality and engineering/design is top notch. The only main issue now it having the Throttle and Collective at the same place.

LeLv30_Superbus

Postby LeLv30_Superbus » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:35

TrueWeevie wrote:The user K-51 (Mikhail) on the DCS forums is offering their collective for 200 euros + shipping (it was 50 euros for me in the UK) and it's pretty bloody good.

Another vote for K-51 from me. For the price of a T-Rudder you get a proper collective lever that will change helicopter sims completely for you, if you are now trying to use any regular throttle controller. The long throw and smoothness is just unsurpassed. I don't know how the guy can sell them at such a low price. The build quality high and he ships anywhere too. https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/222296-so ... r/page/20/ (Apologies if advertising is against forum rules but since VKB is not competing on this market at this moment :| ...)
Attachments
mount_07.jpg

apar.dspaede

Postby apar.dspaede » Sat Jul 17, 2021 16:48

I was already in contact with the guy and should be on the short list.. only thing now is mounting it. I dont plan to mount it to my chair.

LeLv30_Superbus

Postby LeLv30_Superbus » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:08

Good choice. Mine's not attached to the chair either, though it may look like it when looking from above. Look here for ideas.

Return to “General discussions”