Moving NXT Premium Grip to Gunfighter standalone Base

Moderator: AdminGroup

Archoncommando

Moving NXT Premium Grip to Gunfighter standalone Base

Postby Archoncommando » Sat May 22, 2021 16:20

Hello there people,

i was wondering whether it is possible to use the Premium grip that came with the NXT with the Gunfighter Mk3 standalone base? In the original NXT announcement it says all i would need to do is replace one plastic part in the mounting. Does that still hold true? And if so do i already have that part or do i have to contact support to get it?

Kind regards.

fallout9

Re: Moving NXT Premium Grip to Gunfighter standalone Base

Postby fallout9 » Sat May 22, 2021 18:03

If you already have the NXT and planning to use the grip on a GF base you'll also need a GF twist module, like in the picture below. Before ordering the base write an email to your local vendor so they could send you an invoice for both base and twist module.
Attachments
Capture.JPG

Archoncommando

Postby Archoncommando » Sat May 22, 2021 19:42

Hello there and thanks for the quick response!

Is the twist module only required when one actually plans to use the twist functionality? Ive seen the MCG grip being offered both with and without inbuilt twist module. I plan to get myself a set of paddles at some point so the twist function would not be all that important to me.

Could you give an estimate as to the price range of the twist module?

kind regards!

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat May 22, 2021 20:45

MCG Pro/U are coming with both twist/no twist options. The Kosmosimas are coming only with twist option (you could lock it up though). It's just that those twist modules are different on NXT line and GunFighter line.
For a quote please inquire at sales@vkb-sim.pro (check the spam folder often afterwards, as the email comes from China).

Return to “General discussions”