Positive experience with VKB Support

Moderator: AdminGroup

dbeer

Positive experience with VKB Support

Postby dbeer » Fri May 14, 2021 17:54

I wanted to share a really positive experience that I've had with VKB's support. I've ordered a couple of products through VKB in the past including left nxt, pedals. They were perfect. I recently placed an order for a right nxt, and an mcg ultimate+gunfighter. Both were delivered on 5/12. I needed to get support for both, one was my fault and the other was not.

Ive put together a left hand nxt before. I knew it was quick and decided to put it together during lunch and give it to my son (he's using an old sidewinder). Well, i messed up, I managed to pinch the wire. I must have pushed the tube holding the wire too far out while installing the grip and the wires got pinched; 2 were damaged:(. Totally my fault. I contacted support and within 30 minutes someone from the US support replied to request a photo and to state that the ticket would be sent to technical support in China. Later that evening, i was contacted to confirm my mail address and that a replacement wire would be sent. Documentation on how to replace the wire was also included.

I also had an order for a mcg ultimate+gunfighter come in. When i unpacked it, I realized the the grip fastener(2 cylinders and its bolt) was not in the packaging. I thought i must have just been missing it and it was somewhere in the box. It wasn't :( This was around midnight. I placed a support request. First thing in the morning i had a response and the support in the us was able to locate a fastener that they could send me from the US. I can see that they have already sent it and i should have it by 5/15.

Issues happen, i get it. Its how companies react and service those issues in my opinion is a good indicator of the quality of the company. Great job VKB. Based on my experience, i will gladly order future products from them and recommend them to anyone that asks.

Return to “General discussions”