Can't purchase from Argentina

Moderator: AdminGroup

xKoc0

Can't purchase from Argentina

Postby xKoc0 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:30

Hello, I know probably this isn't the place to ask this but I don't know what to do anymore. I've been trying to buy the gladiator nxt on aliexpress this past couple of days, but even when I've already called and gotten authorization from the bank, the store is still rejecting my payment with an error code that says that my bank is the one doing that. The bank says that everything is authorized and the problem must be on aliexpress side but I can't seem to find a way to contact anyone on the website for help. I tried posting on reddit but I haven't gotten any help on there as well.

Is there any other way I can order a gladiator nxt with my creditcard?

fallout9

Re: Can't purchase from Argentina

Postby fallout9 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:08

Unfortunately VKB has no control over AliExpress, but AliExpress is a huge online store and lives from selling stuff. It's hard to believe they would refuse a customer if everything would be right with his payment. I suggest to double check with your bank.

xKoc0

Postby xKoc0 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:21

Yeah it's really weird. I wish there was some kind of customer support on aliexpress so i can talk with them. Some people said that you can contact people eventually if you spam the bot but no luck so far sadly

xKoc0

Postby xKoc0 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:06

UPDATE: it seems like it was a problem with Visa all along. Even tho they officially told me i was good to do the payment it wouldn't let me so i decided to try with a relative's amercan express card and it worked fine. Kinda weird since aliexpress theoritically accepts Visa so i have no idea if this is their or Visa's problem.

i'll leave this as future reference just in case someone comes across the same problem. If you have trouble ordering with Visa try other card :D .

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:53

Thanks for the update and glad you've managed to make it work.

Alokeen

Postby Alokeen » Sat Jan 16, 2021 14:40

xKoc0 wrote:UPDATE: it seems like it was a problem with Visa all along. Even tho they officially told me i was good to do the payment it wouldn't let me so i decided to try with a relative's amercan express card and it worked fine. Kinda weird since aliexpress theoritically accepts Visa so i have no idea if this is their or Visa's problem.

i'll leave this as future reference just in case someone comes across the same problem. If you have trouble ordering with Visa try other card :D .

Paying with VISA for years now (from Serbia, of all places...)

Return to “General discussions”