I just realized something... VKB is "luxury"?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Alokeen

I just realized something... VKB is "luxury"?

Postby Alokeen » Tue Jan 12, 2021 15:16

The VKB gear I purchased (Glad K, Rudder pedals) is the first really luxurious item shopping that I did. I think.

Maybe luxurious is not the best-fitting word, let me explain :) First, looking at how it was packaged on delivery, then seeing the customer service offered here on the forums, looking at the options (cams, button extensions, etc. etc) of the more expensive* sticks... I get the feeling that, if these were cars, I'd be the customer of some really fancy company like... idk, not really a car person, but - BMW, Porsche, Rolls Royce or whatever, you get the idea.

It's a niiiice feeling :D

*I don't mean it's not worth the money, it's just a lot of money for me.

dburne

Re: I just realized something... VKB is "luxury"?

Postby dburne » Tue Jan 12, 2021 20:18

Indeed it is! My new VKB Ultimate grip feels extremely luxurious on my hand.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 23:04

This is a very nice thing to hear and thank you for that! This is valuable feedback for a client oriented company.

manashttu

Postby manashttu » Tue Jan 12, 2021 23:46

I would compare VKB's place in its market to that of Lexus in the automotive industry. My family members have owned several Lexus cars, and in each case, the price seemed high, though not exorbitantly high---but once one drove the car, examined the car, used the car for an extended period of time---it was quite apparent that the premium price came with tangibly superior functionality, engineering, craftsmanship, reliability, and support when compared to less expensive offerings. A Lexus is well appointed with first rate, but not exotic or experimental, technology---and its beauty involves quality and precisely assembled materials without gratuitous, ostentatious opulence. When I use my Gunfighter I appreciate, without resentment, why it costs more than my old x52. Like in a Lexus, the leap in quality and enjoyment meets or exceeds the leap in cost.

WelshZeCorgi

Postby WelshZeCorgi » Wed Jan 13, 2021 19:47

Maybe the real luxury were the friends we made along the way.

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:18

WelshZeCorgi wrote:Maybe the real luxury were the friends we made along the way.

THAT! ^^^
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “General discussions”