VKB: Please make NXT "ULTIMATES"

Moderator: AdminGroup

greasy_khaleesi

VKB: Please make NXT "ULTIMATES"

Postby greasy_khaleesi » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:41

Please make an SGC version as well and let us NXT owners buy first. PLEASE!!

rtrski

Re: VKB: Please make NXT "ULTIMATES"

Postby rtrski » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:20

Although the Kosmosima isn't nearly as 'big' a grip as the MCG, they did say the NXT probably wouldn't survive the MCG Ultimate grip. Probably not just the weight, maybe they just expect people to gorilla it and put way more strain on the gimbal mounting stem...

Anyway, I fear they might say that a Kosmo Ultimate would also be a bit much for the NXT.

I am NOT VKB and have zero right to speak for them at all, just trying to parse what we already have heard logically, although disappointing you no doubt if I am indeed correct. Sorry. I just don't think you should get your hopes up for that.

I think the extra cost of an Ultimate type metal grip is expected to be more in the crosshairs of a Gunfighter gimbal purchaser. Although there's always exceptions I know. :(
RH VKB GF Mk III + Modern Combat Grip *ULTIMATE* (12/17 GFII , upgraded), _powered_ deploy!
LH VKB GF Mk III + Kosmosima Prem (02/19 GFII, upgraded), *lateral* mounted
Feet: Slaw Viper RX Pedals [Sorry, VKB, too gorgeous]

Alokeen

Re: VKB: Please make NXT "ULTIMATES"

Postby Alokeen » Mon Jan 04, 2021 17:26

On point again mate :)

I'd just add - judging from the announcement thread title "VKB GLADIATOR NXT - Entry Level Taken to the NXT Level" (emphasis mine), I'd say that the NXT and Ultimate kind of belong to two separate tiers.

Return to “General discussions”