Gladiator K or any way to make gladiator and gunfighter switchable

Moderator: AdminGroup

wasd1983

Gladiator K or any way to make gladiator and gunfighter switchable

Postby wasd1983 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:41

Hi, I'm really in need of a gladiator K. This is because I already have a gunfighter, and I'd really want to try different settings for my other hand, so I need something that can make me switch between "main left" and "main right" in order to find my ideal setting. I want to sell my throttle and go for a dual stick.
As I've seen new gladiator nxt use a different mount for grips.

Can you tell me if Gladiator K will be available again?

Or is there any way to make my actual kosmosima (on a gunfighter mk2) compatible with a NXT and the NXT compatible with my gunfighter?

Thank you so much
Marco

fallout9

Re: Gladiator K or any way to make gladiator and gunfighter switchable

Postby fallout9 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 23:19

Gladiator K was only a limited edition of Gladiator MKII so it won't ever be available in stores again. About swapping a grip from a GunFighter base to a NXT base - the grips are the same, but the connectors (twist modules) are different, so in order to swap a grip you'll have to open it up and change the connector from RevB (or RevA) to NXT. Please note that the connectors (twist modules) are also different from right side grips to left side grips, they're mirrored.
If you want to buy an extra connector and it's not available on the store website please write to sales@vkb-sim.pro and inquire about price.

wasd1983

Re: Gladiator K or any way to make gladiator and gunfighter switchable

Postby wasd1983 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:46

Ok, thank you so much. I'm not able to see in your website that extra connector at all, but I'll write an email as you said.
First of all let's see if I'll be able to get a gladiator in the next restock.
Or maybe I'll go crazy and I'll buy a new gunfighter. I have some days to think about it because now it's not a good period for shipping.
Thanks again.

Return to “General discussions”