Obtain Gladiator NXT Premium - Australia

Moderator: AdminGroup

DDT

Obtain Gladiator NXT Premium - Australia

Postby DDT » Fri Sep 04, 2020 18:19

Dear Mr VKB,

When are these Gladiator NXT sticks going to be available in the authoritarian communist police-state of Australia? They are not on Ali-Express; and if they were they would probably be at a price so high only Jeffery Epstein could afford one.

How do I get one?

1) Should I buy it direct from the Russian store and have it shipped to my family there in Russia and then have family mail it to me in Australia?
2) Should I buy it direct from USA store and have it shipped to my family there in USA and get family to mail it to me in Australia?
3) Or should I fill my computer with C4 explosive and blow it up, after watching Francis Ford Coppola's "Apocalypse Now"?

Or do you want me to turn to the dark side, the Evil Empire, and burn in Hell after purchasing a badly worn and crappy used X something stick?

Anxiously awaiting your decision,

PS ...and I have captured a herd of baby seals and if I don't don't hear from you soon I am going to start selling them one by one to Eskimos.
DDT
End of Transmission:

fallout9

Re: Obtain Gladiator NXT Premium - Australia

Postby fallout9 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 23:33

That was a fun read and brought lots of karma points to your account. Unfortunately these stats won't affect the speed of getting the products on Ali, but we're working on implementing this feature soon :) So hang on to those baby seals for a bit longer.

los1

Postby los1 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:29

hello to add, how can a right handed premium NXT stick be bought and delivered to Australia?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:36

By ordering on the Ali store.

ghost_cypher

Postby ghost_cypher » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:02

I'd love to buy a set of Gladiators but the shipping is ridiculous!

$199.17AUD for a gladiator premium which I'm happy to pay bur $61.02 for shipping, PER UNIT!

If it was $50 for the total order I'd be fine with it but; $61 for each individual item it not affordable.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:09

Sorry for the bad news, but this is courier's side. They charge based on size and weight of the parcel(s).

DDT

Postby DDT » Wed Jun 02, 2021 13:17

No...it's not from the courier's side. It's YOUR fault. You have to work deals out with your couriers. I routinely have boxes shipped to Australia from both the USA and from China. If you knew what you were doing you could bring that price of shipping way down. Often the companies which ship to me waive the shipping charges altogether. One company waives the fee if I buy over AU$49.

Your shipping situation and rates and exchange rates lost you a sale to me, also. I ended up buying a T.16000 & TWC off Ebay, though I would have preferred trying your stick. My original plan was to use a Thrustmaster TWC with YOUR stick, however, the logistics of getting it to Australia was just too difficult and expensive.
DDT
End of Transmission:

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 17:38

DDT wrote:It's YOUR fault...
You have to work deals out with your couriers...
If you knew what you were doing...
Your shipping situation and rates and exchange rates ...

I don't know how to respond to this, but I wish you a great day!

Ravlyk

Postby Ravlyk » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:14

There is an Australian VKB store https://vkb-sim.com.au/, I've got right-handed Gladiator NXT Premium from there a week ago with quick delivery and free shipping.

DDT

Postby DDT » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:03

Thank you for that post!
Unfortunately for me, it took so long that I actually did end up turning to the dark side, like I was afraid of, and ended up purchasing a HOTAS from evil ThriftMaster, a T.16000m with the throttle.

But the good news is that, already, the T16000 joystick twist function crapped out on me (as it is known to do) So, I have an excuse to spend even more money now, and buy your Gladiator NXT (Premium of course) from the new Aussie convict dealers operation down under. Great! Now it all works out perfectly, because I can continue with my original plan of using the TM throttle with the NXT Gladiator.

I have already modified the TM throttle with Impulse Slider Upgrade. Read about it... Here: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/8853267 ... 1587858047

PS: The T16000 is still under warranty but why bother with that, when the next one is practically guaranteed to do the same as the old one. I think I will give it to the Mrs to use...if I can just get her interested in the DCS World flight simulator. It will be a lot cheaper in the long run. Her current interest is, jewelry.
DDT
End of Transmission:

DDT

Postby DDT » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:16

Ravlyk wrote:There is an Australian VKB store https://vkb-sim.com.au/, I've got right-handed Gladiator NXT Premium from there a week ago with quick delivery and free shipping.
Just now, ordered it!
DDT
End of Transmission:

Return to “General discussions”