Gladiator NXT for Asia-Pacific

Moderator: AdminGroup

mitth_raw_nuruodo

Gladiator NXT for Asia-Pacific

Postby mitth_raw_nuruodo » Mon Aug 17, 2020 19:44

Hi. Trying to buy the Gladiator NXT. I can see it in stock in the US store, but it does not ship to Asia-Pacific. I went to the Asia-Pacific store, but it does not seem to be on sale there.
What is my option here? Is it going to be added to APAC store later? Is there someway I can get notified when it is available to APAC? Thank you in advance.

Selmak

Re: Gladiator NXT for Asia-Pacific

Postby Selmak » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:12

I noticed the same thing. I managed to get a Gladiator K before they ran out of stock from Aliexpress.

However they don't seem to stock NXT?

I am worried when they release TECS it wont be available for us in the Asia pacific region.

Also about the Aliexpress store can there be some different shipping options for the accessories or just in general? i.e I was looking at the springs to buy the Number 10 springs they are $7.01 AUD but the shipping is $37.17 AUD so it's $44.18 + tax :roll:

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:15

Guys, don't worry, the new joysticks will show up soon in the Ali store too.

mitth_raw_nuruodo

Postby mitth_raw_nuruodo » Fri Aug 21, 2020 0:42

It has been crazy. I wanted to get a good flight stick for FS2020 and DCS, something with a lot of functionality and requires limited deskspace [i.e.=. stick only].
My first choice was the Gladiator K, but of course it was not available anywhere.
So I ordered the Virpil Alpha. In three weeks they are not even able to give me an estimated shipping date, let alone actually ship it.
Then I saw the NXT which seemed perfect. But it is locked out because of regional restriction nonsense.
I can see the whole world enjoy FS2020, while I wait to get my hands on a good joystick. So frustrating.
So I really hope soon really means soon, lol.

Selmak

Postby Selmak » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:06

fallout9 wrote:Guys, don't worry, the new joysticks will show up soon in the Ali store too.

They haven't shown up yet.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:50

Few more days of patience please? :)

mitth_raw_nuruodo

Postby mitth_raw_nuruodo » Mon Sep 14, 2020 13:17

It's live now. Sadly I already gave up and ordered MCG Pro couple of weeks ago.

apar.dspaede

Postby apar.dspaede » Sun Sep 20, 2020 21:12

Its pretty easy to get VKB in Asia thu Aliexpress and the shipping speed is ridiculous fast. I actually didnt know there was Gladiator NXT which was cheaper since I was looking for my first stick(I even considred the t16000m as a first choice). I went with a GF3-MCG Pro with 200 extension and after few days im just loving VKB went back to Aliexpress to get UCMs and there I saw G-NXT and the Kosmosima. I wasnt really planning to do Dual VKB stick but having tried VKB I pulled the trigger on the GNXT with Kosmosima grip and Im loving it.For now TWCS as throttle, when that VKB throttle comes live on Aliexpress Im sure to grab..

Return to “General discussions”