GF Mk.I---Kosmosima Availability

Moderator: AdminGroup

manashttu

GF Mk.I---Kosmosima Availability

Postby manashttu » Tue Jun 16, 2020 18:27

Hello all.

I have an "old" GF Mk.I. Have the MCG Pro, KG12, and F-14 grips. Been watching for quite a while for the Kosmosima Premium Right-Handed grip to to come back in stock for the Mk.I (with the Rev. A connector)---to no avail. Any chance VKB will make a limited run of Kosmosima Premium for Mk. I while they're producing those new popular Gladiator K's?

Or . . . anybody in North America have one they would like to sell?

Thank you.

manashttu

Re: GF Mk.I---Kosmosima Availability

Postby manashttu » Wed Jun 17, 2020 19:23

Follow up to this post . . .

I contacted VKB NA who promptly recommended I send a direct request to VKB Sales. Did so, and within hours had a reply---and within a day had the Mk. I Kosmosima Premium back in stock and ordered.

Typical of the responsive support consistently received from VKB. Thank you.

manashttu

Re: GF Mk.I---Kosmosima Availability

Postby manashttu » Fri Jun 26, 2020 0:55

One more follow up:

Received the Mk. I Kosmosima Premium today (8 days shipped to Texas, USA)---

It is NICE! I'm not a space sim guy---DCS and IL2 --- but must say this is the most ergonomically perfect grip I've handled for my medium sized hand. Had read a bunch of reviews--which I think do not do justice to the ergonomics of this thing. It is a beauty. Now I see why there is such demand for the Gladiator K. It certainly should be a truly complete package for any time of sim.

Thank you again, VKB support and sales---for making a restock happen for my older gimbal.

Return to “General discussions”