Kosmosima SCG to SCG Premium Upgrade Kit?

Moderator: AdminGroup

WedgeSD

Kosmosima SCG to SCG Premium Upgrade Kit?

Postby WedgeSD » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:58

Hello,

I just received my first VKB joystick and ordered a left hand grip to possibly use this stick as a second. After getting it there is no way in heck this thing is going to be anything but my primary stick. I liked it so much I actually ordered another that is due in a few days with the KG12 grip and 200cm extension! I will be using my left hand grip on that base for space sims. All that being said when I placed my original order I did not realize just how nice these were going to be and just ordered the standard left hand grip. After disassembling my right hand kosmosima premium I can tell the standard is actually identical to the premium without the extra hats. It even already has the buttons inside for the secondary fast trigger offered on the premium! I'm wondering if VKB would consider selling an upgrade kit for the kosmosima to go from standard to premium, this could also serve as back up replacement parts for those who have already purchased a premium left or right hand grip. With how popular this grip is and with the release of the new gladiator K I can see this being something people may be interested in purchasing.

Either way, thanks VKB for making such a great product. These sticks are worth every penny!

UIV
Мастер

Re: Kosmosima SCG to SCG Premium Upgrade Kit?

Postby UIV » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:54

We can sell an upgrade kit to SCG Preminum. Email please to sales@vkb-sim.pro

WedgeSD

Postby WedgeSD » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:23

Excellent news, you guys rock!

WedgeSD

Postby WedgeSD » Wed Jul 15, 2020 20:59

Hello, I have reached out to the provided email 3 times now over the past month to attempt to order the upgrade kit and have not received a response. What do I need to do to order the kit?

Thank You!

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:00

Please check your Spam folder - response has been sent on June 17th. There's another recent e-mail you should find in there.

WedgeSD

Postby WedgeSD » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:49

DOH! Yup, there they are!
You guys got back to me right away when I first emailed! I’m sorry I did not check SPAM. I’ve added that email to my whitelist so it shouldn’t happen again!

Return to “General discussions”