Thrustmaster Warthog Adapter for Gunfighter Mk III Request

Moderator: AdminGroup

jft1768

Thrustmaster Warthog Adapter for Gunfighter Mk III Request

Postby jft1768 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:13

Hello,

I'd like to request that you make some more Warthog adapters please. I ordered my Warthog adapter back when I got one of the first Gunfighter sticks from you. Back then, the gunfighter base had the male connectors and the adapter I put on the Warthog had female connectors. Now with the Gunfighter Mk III, the connectors are reversed (male on the stick base and female on the sticks) so I can no longer use my Warthog stick, and I fly the A-10 a lot. When I check the USA Store it says that they are unavailable until VKB HQ decides to make more, so I wanted to make a post voting for you to make more (or sell me one that you have hidden in a back corner somewhere! :) ) Thank you for some really great hardware, I loved my Gunfighter Mk. 1 and I'm sure I'm going to love my Mk. III even more.

:D :D

UIV
Мастер

Re: Thrustmaster Warthog Adapter for Gunfighter Mk III Request

Postby UIV » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:36

Adapters are under making. Please wait a little bit more.

jft1768

Postby jft1768 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 23:13

Thank you for the update! I really appreciate it! :)

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:45

My pleasure

fabien321

Postby fabien321 » Sun May 10, 2020 11:16

jft1768 wrote:Hello,

I'd like to request that you make some more Warthog adapters please. I ordered my Warthog adapter back when I got one of the first Gunfighter sticks from you. Back then, the gunfighter base had the male connectors and the adapter I put on the Warthog had female connectors. Now with the Gunfighter Mk III, the connectors are reversed (male on the stick base and female on the sticks) so I can no longer use my Warthog stick, and I fly the A-10 a lot. When I check the USA Store it says that they are unavailable until VKB HQ decides to make more, so I wanted to make a post voting for you to make more (or sell me one that you have hidden in a back corner somewhere! :) ) Thank you for some really great hardware, I loved my Gunfighter Mk. 1 and I'm sure I'm going to love my Mk. III even more.

:D :D

hello, i sent you a private message jft1768

Return to “General discussions”