Warthog adapter with twist axis.

Moderator: AdminGroup

neok23

Warthog adapter with twist axis.

Postby neok23 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:16

I would also be very very interested in a warthog adapter WITH twist for the gunfighter.

If you guys make this happen you are the only company that enables a Warthog grip to be used with twist!!!
And the f18 stick from thrustmaster for that matter, since its using the same tailpiece.

What do you guys think?

apollon01

Re: Warthog adapter with twist axis.

Postby apollon01 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 22:33

Hi VKB, one of your happy customers here...

...and seeing that I am not the only one thinking whether you would be able to build on your experience with twist adapter for your MCG grip and make one for the TM Warthog grips as suggested by @neok23.

I would definitely go for it with all the disclaimers you would add. I think I would not be alone...

Thanks for considering and a possible feedback.

Milan

neok23

Postby neok23 » Fri May 29, 2020 12:40

@UIV
I would love to see you Engineers coming up with a twist adapter for the warthog!

In the meantime, just out of curiosity. Im planning to buy the WH adapter and mcgpro twist adapter. If I print a piece that mounts on the mcg twist adapter so I can mount it in my warthog and bring the connectors over from the warthog adapter, lets assume that works out. What problems will I run into software and signal wise?

S4ber

Postby S4ber » Fri May 29, 2020 14:05

yes please,
unless you make your own awesome light F-16 replica grip

Hanver-X

Postby Hanver-X » Tue May 04, 2021 18:14

Oh my god for the Warthog a adapter with twist axis that would be so extreme

If there was such an adapter, so many users would be happy. Holy Shit what kind of business that would be. I have had a completely NEW packaged Warthog Grip + Throttle set here for months.
I've never used it before because it requires pedals. If this Hotas had a twist axis, it would be used immediately.

Virpil and the X52-56 series of Hotas are the only ones that have twist. To be honest, I wonder why nobody has designed an adapter before. It would be such a lucrative business.

Return to “General discussions”