Is the "Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lite" included with the "After-sales service parts" package?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Roundlay

Is the "Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lite" included with the "After-sales service parts" package?

Postby Roundlay » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:10

I'm attempting to buy one of the premium Kosmosima grips, but need an upgrade kit for my Gladiator Mk. II to go with it. Unfortunately, the English VKB site doesn't ship products to Japan. Luckily, the Alibaba store does. Except for one item: the Upgrade Kit Lite, which is required for the Kosmosima grip to function on the Gladiator Mk. II base.

I've sent a number of messages to the support person on Alibaba, as well as an email to VKB directly. The VKB support person on Alibaba instructed me to buy the "Delivery cost for after-sales service spare parts" item when I asked whether or not VKB would offer shipping to Japan for this upgrade kit at some point in the future, but they were unable to clarify whether or not the "Delivery cost for after..." actually includes the "Upgrade Kit Lite". By the sounds of it, it may or may not include the upgrade kit, which is a pretty risky proposal...

Can anyone clarify for me if the "Delivery cost for after-sales service spare parts" product actually includes the Upgrade Kit Lite?

aklambda

Re: Is the "Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lite" included with the "After-sales service parts" package?

Postby aklambda » Wed Oct 23, 2019 13:14

I can tell you the following things:

VKB Gladiator requires the "Gladiator Upgrade Kit" to be able to hold the Kosmosima grip.
On the US site the "Gladiator Upgrade Kit" costs $21 + shipping. So I guess with the after-sales service spare parts they mean you can order the "Gladiator Upgrade Kit" separately and they will deliver it to you. Whether you have to pay shipping or not, I cannot tell you, as I have never ordered via Alibaba and sent to Japan. But I would assume so.

EDIT: It could also mean that if you add that Upgrade Kit to your Kosmosima order, the shipping won't increase?

AeroGator

Re: Is the "Gladiator Upgrade Kit Lite" included with the "After-sales service parts" package?

Postby AeroGator » Wed Oct 23, 2019 15:38

Roundlay wrote:a pretty risky proposal

You talked to our sales. They know you. They replied to you that yes everything you wanted they understood and would take care of. I called them and they immediately knew what I was going to ask them about.
So everyone involved know what they should send to you. Go ahead with your order, it will be duly processed and mailed to you.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Roundlay

Postby Roundlay » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:31

Thanks for the responses. It was quite unclear as to whether or not the upgrade kit would be included in the purchase, as I'm unable to actually add the upgrade kit to the Alibaba shopping cart. I receive a message saying the item isn't available because it doesn't ship to my address in Japan. That being said, I'm grateful that the team understands my request, and I'll go ahead with the order. Thank you.

Return to “General discussions”