NA Customers, Who wants accessories?

Moderator: AdminGroup

theuser

NA Customers, Who wants accessories?

Postby theuser » Tue May 28, 2019 1:12

I happen to be one of the fortunate few who was able to jump all over the extremely limited stock offered to the NA market after many months of pleading and begging with VKB to take my money. Unfortunately, VKB NA only had tabletop sticks in stock.

Since then I've been on the notification list for accessories. As usual though, the VKB NA store has been completely sold out. For months.

I haven't seen a company that has all of the hard work completed with inventory on hand that actively refuses to take money and send their products out their doors. Is VKB hoarding hundreds of their sticks in a warehouse so they can take pictures of them just to taunt us? Is there some limitation to the amount of money VKB can legally make? Is it a tax thing? I just don't understand.

VKB, please send the NA market some items! Accessories, sticks, etc. I'd like to get a stick extension kit and a TM warthog adapter.
VKB HQ, please visit https://vkbcontrollers.com/
When you're there VKB HQ, look at all the items listed as "Next batch availability: To be determined by VKB HQ." It's in red letters, you can't miss it.
Make a list of all the items with "Next batch availability: To be determined by VKB HQ." on the page, then send at least 20 of each of them, preferably 100.
Next step: Profit!

AeroGator

Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble

Postby AeroGator » Wed May 29, 2019 15:41

Keep your money ready people.
We haven't wasted time.
Some think we're not delivering goods because we're too busy with black jack and girls, but this is not quite accurate. Some day we will tell you what we've been doing these months...
Anyway.
The extension tubes (curved) have been produced in good numbers.
Moreover,
The new extension tubes (straight) have been produced as well.
They're here asking to be packed and shipped.
When? - any time between tomorrow and mid-next week. Depends. They are not the only dish waiting to be served, and our stove is still burning, and the cauldrons are bubbling. But we have no reason to keep the extensions back any longer than they need to be checked and packed.
Keep your eye on the dealers' announcements.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

rrohde

Re: NA Customers, Who wants accessories?

Postby rrohde » Thu May 30, 2019 3:31

Thanks AeroGator!

Also - as everyone already knows - once VKB HQ allocates more inventory to VKBcontrollers.com, I usually open-up ordering pretty quick for those items. :)
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

PatMan33

Re: Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble

Postby PatMan33 » Fri May 31, 2019 0:12

*this comes from a friendly place, I like you guys and want to see you successful but I am also not going to sugar coat how I feel - please keep that in mind as you read* :)

AeroGator wrote:Some think we're not delivering goods because we're too busy with black jack and girls, but this is not quite accurate. Some day we will tell you what we've been doing these months...

No, us customers probably think you're not delivering goods because the head office isn't communicating well to you guys and so you in turn cannot placate us customers in a timely fashion. We probably also think that the head office doesn't have a proper gauge on demand for the product. Additionally, "keep your money ready" is also not exactly becoming of a sales representative when the client is getting impatient. Neither is casually attempting to drive a wedge between customers who have different tolerances for wait times. But what do I know, I'm just over here playing black jack with party girls.

Some Warthog adapters and general extenders would be greatly appreciated. News on TECS would be great as well; I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on the Thrustmaster Warthog throttle.

Thanks for trying your best, but don't cover too hard for your bosses. You're better served saying nothing and letting the company's actions speak for them. They're pretty clearly not handling this as well as they could be and are leaving huge amounts of money on the table which has allowed new competition to start chipping away at what VKB does best. Eventually Virpil Controls or someone else are going to break through and if there is even a shadow of doubt as to the quality between your company and another, the customer will go with whoever has the supply... which VKB can't seem to provide as readily as others.

theuser

Postby theuser » Sun Jun 02, 2019 19:52

Thanks AeroGator! I certainly appreciate the news and am eagerly looking forward to some stock coming our way!

PatMan33 wrote:You're better served saying nothing and letting the company's actions speak for them.

I don't really agree with this sentiment myself. If anything, more communication would be helpful!
PatMan is right though. When customers over here have an average wait time measured in years :shock: Many of us are looking for other companies to source products from. If I didn't like you guys so much I probably would have jumped ship a while ago.

theuser

Postby theuser » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27

AeroGator wrote:Keep your money ready people.
When? - any time between tomorrow and mid-next week... But we have no reason to keep the extensions back any longer than they need to be checked and packed.

Well, Aside from the apparent ease of distribution (aforementioned checking and packing) it seems the timetable yet again was pushed back. Fortunately though; for only a few weeks instead of months and years as has been the VKB standard to date.
I was able to order my extension set! Thank you!
For those awaiting extensions; they're available even though it hasn't been added to the news section on vkbcontrollers.com yet.

Thanks again VKB for all your hard work bringing these to the NA market! Keep up the good work!

Return to “General discussions”