Gunfighter Mk2 Warthog Adapter Timeline?

Moderator: AdminGroup

CrypticVillain

Gunfighter Mk2 Warthog Adapter Timeline?

Postby CrypticVillain » Wed May 22, 2019 23:22

Just as the topic says any timeline for the gunfighter Mk2 Warthog grip Adapter? I see it in the store but I don't think that version has ever been made.

AeroGator

Re: Gunfighter Mk2 Warthog Adapter Timeline?

Postby AeroGator » Thu May 23, 2019 5:16

CrypticVillain wrote:Just as the topic says any timeline for the gunfighter Mk2 Warthog grip Adapter

I am sorry to say we don't announce the goods' arrivals till a day or two before they hit the shelves.
We are not cancelling anything* of what we promised before, but honestly, did we promise any certain schedule? - no we didn't.
So if we promised to deliver some device, we will. Sooner or later.
------
* we did once cancelled our plans to go ahead with MCG left hand version as we realized Kosmosima would fill this gap perfectly well; but then again, we cancelled our plans, not the device we had announced.
------
PS - please don't get mad at me, and don't get a feeling of me shrugging off your totally legitimate question. our decision to quit sharing our timetable was not an easy one but we made it and are keeping to it.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

CrypticVillain

Re: Gunfighter Mk2 Warthog Adapter Timeline?

Postby CrypticVillain » Thu May 23, 2019 17:46

Nah not mad.
NA store just restocked so I'm in a good mood :P
Thanks for the response, love your products!

Edit: I do feel though that you could come to a compromise in regards to sharing timetables. I'm not sure what the right balance is, but I feel as it is right now your losing more customers to virpil due to uncertainty/wait times then anything else. Your products are superior so if you could satisfy peoples thirst for information a little more then you currently do, you might save a few extra costumers. Just a thought! I'll wait either way. :)

Return to “General discussions”