What's the hold up VKB? When will there be stock to buy?

Moderator: AdminGroup

dkouts

What's the hold up VKB? When will there be stock to buy?

Postby dkouts » Fri Apr 12, 2019 14:03

Ive been following the progress of the Gunfighter / Kosmosima hardware for a year now, but month after month, stock just seems thin and rare to non-existent.

Any indication when we might be able to buy a Kosmosima grip + GF2 base on the NA store?

I understand you may have supply issues or other legitimate reasons why stock is not more frequent, but if you wouldn't mind giving us some insight as to the business side of things, it might help make the wait more bearable.

Thanks, patiently!

AeroGator

Re: What's the hold up VKB? When will there be stock to buy?

Postby AeroGator » Fri May 17, 2019 15:42

I would love to give you - and not you only - all information about what, when, and to which market - but "when the man makes plans, God laughs".
We are working every day on making it possible. Sorry I really cannot tell you exact dates. However it would help if you checked Aliexpress from time to time, goods are appearing there sometimes.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

PatMan33

Postby PatMan33 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:30

Again, mixed messages.

Someone went through the trouble of trying to open up a marketplace for North America. If you aren't going to service that region, close the damn site.

Don't send me to some Chinese site. What don't you understand about me wanting to give you guys money? Get your shit together VKB.

CrypticVillain

Postby CrypticVillain » Tue May 21, 2019 17:40

AeroGator wrote:I would love to give you - and not you only - all information about what, when, and to which market - but "when the man makes plans, God laughs".
We are working every day on making it possible. Sorry I really cannot tell you exact dates. However it would help if you checked Aliexpress from time to time, goods are appearing there sometimes.

You do know the vkb aliexpress site wont ship to the united states right? Its honestly really confusing as to why you cant give us updates. EU gets not only product updates but even expected release dates. Why cant you guys at least give us bi-weekly updates saying "We are still waiting for X item to be manufactured and we can not elaborate further". That's all we want is a basic explanation. For example is there an explanation for why EU will have gunfighter bases back instock on JUNE 15TH! YET NA hasn't been restocked for so many months I've lost count and no that brief 1 hr of kosmosima sale does not count 2 months ago.

Sorry not trying to be so negative I know running a business is not easy and we as customers dont deserve to hear all the details. Its just really frustrating to support a company to give it your money and to want to give them more because you believe in their product over any other competitor and not hear any sort of news on the products your excited about. Oh well I still support you guys and really hope you get more stock soon!

PatMan33

Postby PatMan33 » Wed May 22, 2019 0:37

CrypticVillain wrote:You do know the vkb aliexpress site wont ship to the united states right

I'll actually defend the guy on this one point.

The AliExpress change seems to have happened suddenly and very recently in response to the ongoing trade dispute between China and The United States.

But otherwise I'm with you 100%.

CrypticVillain

Postby CrypticVillain » Wed May 22, 2019 4:01

PatMan33 wrote:
CrypticVillain wrote:You do know the vkb aliexpress site wont ship to the united states right

I'll actually defend the guy on this one point.

The AliExpress change seems to have happened suddenly and very recently in response to the ongoing trade dispute between China and The United States.

But otherwise I'm with you 100%.

Huh good to know hopefully that gets changed soon. I would buy one from aliexpress if it was available. I bet the trade war is also at least partially responsible for the no restock but still would like to hear that from vkb instead of having to speculate.

CrypticVillain

Postby CrypticVillain » Wed May 22, 2019 18:24

Back in Stock and already put in my order! WOHOO TAKE MY MONEY VKB!!!! lol

Return to “General discussions”