Ordering a VKB Stick and Base?

Moderator: AdminGroup

icehoodedfox

Ordering a VKB Stick and Base?

Postby icehoodedfox » Tue Feb 19, 2019 19:52

Hi all,

(I’ll be ordering from the USA for reference)

So I’ve decided to pull the trigger and order a VKB MCG Pro +Gunfighter base whenever available. My question is: Is there a preorder system of any type that I should be aware of? Or do I simply put myself on the waitlist and order when the new stock is made available and hope that I’m quick enough on the draw to get one?

Also, for folks who have successfully ordered VKB products; How long is stock normally “available” after a restock? Minutes/hours/days?

Thanks in advance!

rrohde

Re: Ordering a VKB Stick and Base?

Postby rrohde » Tue Feb 19, 2019 21:38

No pre-ordering available. The Waitlist provides an automated email message once stock is back available for standard ordering. You could also subscribe to the VKB NA Newsletter (VKBcontrollers.com > Newsletter), as that's how I keep everyone informed about product availability.

Stock availability for ordering depends on the batch size provided by VKB HQ. The larger the batch, the longer it remains available until it runs dry. ;)
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

icehoodedfox

Postby icehoodedfox » Tue Feb 19, 2019 21:49

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I have subscribed to both the newsletter and the waitlist, so I’ll keep an eye on my email! :)

marcusstratus

Postby marcusstratus » Thu Feb 21, 2019 16:45

In my experience, items can run out in hours. But the Kosmosima grips have been In Stock on the NA dealers website for over a week now! So that's an improvement. I know lots of people are waiting on the Kosmosima Grip+Base combo though (including myself), so it remains to be seen how that will go.

Return to “General discussions”