Enhanced Control Panel ECP still in development?

Moderator: AdminGroup

marcusstratus

Enhanced Control Panel ECP still in development?

Postby marcusstratus » Sun Dec 30, 2018 20:37

I was going to submit this question in another thread but decided to just make a new topic. Does VKB still have any intentions on doing a modular base system with the Gunfighter? I remember seeing teasers for the Enhanced Control Panel (ECP) a couple years ago and thought it was brilliant, because, while the Gunfighter is an excellent gimbal, it's certainly lacking in base switches that aren't needed (or available) on the grip. The Gladiator pro is great but it doesn't have the same features as the Gunfighter (I'm specifically planning on putting the GF clutch to good use on my left grip). So if that's fallen off the table, know that it's a product that fills a gap in your line and would be worth pursuing. As you've mentioned when announcing the Kosmosima, modularity is one point that makes VKB desirable and the ECP will go a long way in that regard.

Ecoline Crush

Re: Enhanced Control Panel ECP still in development?

Postby Ecoline Crush » Mon Dec 31, 2018 0:29

Frankly, I dont understand why the Gunfighter base didnt have the Mamba switches, buttons?

It looks perfect still (the Mamba)!

marcusstratus

Re: Enhanced Control Panel ECP still in development?

Postby marcusstratus » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:53

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. It was before I discovered VKB so I haven't even thought about it

Return to “General discussions”