Re: Still waiting on answers

Postby na85 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:55

Thank you

robomiller

Postby robomiller » Tue Dec 25, 2018 23:54

na85 wrote:Still waiting for an official answer for the following questions:

When will North America get more stock?

Can I order something from a non-North American VKB store and have it shipped to Canada?

Gunfighters mcg are available right now! get one while you can!

Ecoline Crush

Postby Ecoline Crush » Thu Dec 27, 2018 17:06

Already out of stock...

The MCG-Pro was out for like 4 days.....

This is ridiculously annoying.

Have the money today to buy it...I go to website for purchase....

OUT OF STOCK.....

Unavailable in AliExpress too.

Also, dealer website shipping is for DHL Express, but AliExpress shipping is "AliExpress Standard Shipping" which says 19-39 days....

WHAT? 39 days???

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:10

Ecoline Crush wrote:Already out of stock

Happy coming New Year fellow pilots,
First, thank you all so very much for your concern and questions about availability of the GFs. Here is the first hand explanation.
As I said (perhaps not as loudly as to be heard in every corner) - GUNFIGHTERS with MCG/MCGPRO are no rationed any longer. :)
No stock at Ali, no stock here, no stock there - relax, it is all Xmas/New Year heat. We put mailing orders out on hold till the first Monday of 2019, but we do have stock. There were issues previous years with parcels lost and misdelivered during this craziest time of the year, and bouncing like a ping pong ball between the buyer and the mail operator was very little joy. So let the heat cool down, and we will resume the sales.
We have a daily limit on shipments so please do not panic, if after Jan., 7 the shop shows no stock, just come next morning.
Thank you all again, and see you in the air and in space next year! Best wishes and bottoms up!
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Ecoline Crush

Postby Ecoline Crush » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:54

Great! Found a Gunfighter MCG-Pro available and ordered it on AliExpress!

Hopefully it gets shipped soon!

sphinx27

Postby sphinx27 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:03

Can you find out if or when Ali or the NA stores will get the Gladiator Upgrade kit with the MCG Pro grip?

Ecoline Crush

Postby Ecoline Crush » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:11

Not sure if they are still going ahead with the Gladiator Pro version/model. Saw a post on Reddit somewhere saying they haven't decided on this yet.

hon0

Postby hon0 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:13

Ecoline Crush wrote:
sphinx27 wrote:Can you find out if or when Ali or the NA stores will get the Gladiator Upgrade kit with the MCG Pro grip?

Not sure if they are still going ahead with the Gladiator Pro version/model. Saw a post on Reddit somewhere saying they haven't decided on this yet.

I think there are two different Gladiator Upgrade kit, one is coming, the other I'm not sure, would be surprised.

The one that is coming and that I think sphinx27 is talking about is this one :
https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=gla ... g-bundle-2

Upgrade kit lite.

The other afaik is supposed to upgrade a Gladiator into a Gladiator PRO, so complete different gimbal. I haven't heard much about it.
VKB Devcie Config v0.91.26 - Firmware version: v1.994

NickGit

Postby NickGit » Tue Jan 08, 2019 18:44

It's the morning after January 7th and I still don't see anything in stock on both the NA site and Aliexpress. Is there any update as to when they will be back in stock?

Thanks!

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:10

NickGit wrote:It's the morning after January 7th and.....

.... and we are packing a new shipment for Europe. then, it will be USA.
So everything is on the way.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

NickGit

Postby NickGit » Wed Jan 09, 2019 16:55

Ok thanks. I see on the Europe page that the Gunfighter won't be released until February 25th, does that mean the US won't see any in stock until after that? If not, is there any day/week that we may see stock available again in the US?

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:31

NickGit wrote:Ok thanks. I see on the Europe page that the Gunfighter won't be released until February 25th, does that mean the US won't see any in stock until after that? If not, is there any day/week that we may see stock available again in the US?

The boat with our container will not reach Europe till F26. This has nothing to do with stocking for the US. We will get to stocking up the US dealership as soon as we're physically done with checking/testing/packing this European cargo. Not a long time.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

NickGit

Postby NickGit » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:34

Ahh ok. I just received a message that stock wouldn't be back until after the Chinese New Year (Feb 18th). I know it's difficult to give a definitive answer because shipping is out of your control, but do you believe it will be sooner than that?

Straubinger82

Postby Straubinger82 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 17:49

Hello all dear keen pilots here around,

I just stumbled over this whole VKB-thing the last days and am almost done with research for what specifically I want to throw my money at.
That definitly brings me to you.

As for being horny AF for a combination of the Gladiator Pro Base combined with MCG Grip (cherrytopped with the Twist and Throttle when the times come), I am some kind afraid you (VKB) might be ditching the whole GladiatorPro-thang when I read the last couple of sides here in that thread. So please, please tell me that this is not gonna happen.

My dreamcombination sofar when I am all right informed about the possibilty is:

Gladiator Pro MKII Base
MCG Grip
(Twist-adapter)
(Throttle)

Any possible information warning me that this or that might not match or will be possible surely will ruin my day, but to be clear about that will definitly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance to whom ever might give me a hand on that..

Return to “General discussions”