Elite Dangerous

Moderator: AdminGroup

TheAlchemist

Elite Dangerous

Postby TheAlchemist » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:51

Does anyone have a config file for ED that reduces the pitch sensitivity. I have tried using the response curves and have had some success however at slow speed the nose pitch is way to sensitive.

Cheers

marcusstratus

Re: Elite Dangerous

Postby marcusstratus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 17:11

I haven't played E:D since getting my Gunfighter last year but I have put 800+ hours into the game, the majority of which was using a HOTAS. One thing that finally turned me off of E:D was the nerf to yaw and my setup as it is now, works with pitch and yaw being mostly equal (Star Citizen) When I was playing however, I had the curves set-up to reduce sensitivity near the center and speed up movement near the edges. I was also always using gimbled weapons, so having perfect accuracy wasn't a big concern.

It's interesting that your pitch is too sensitive at slow speeds. In E:D there's the sweet spot on your throttle where you maneuver faster if you're in the blue zone, is that what you're talking about?

TheAlchemist

Postby TheAlchemist » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:31

marcusstratus wrote: is that what you're talking about?

So, do you have a config file?

marcusstratus

Postby marcusstratus » Thu Jun 21, 2018 0:10

Sorry mate, forgot to check back to see what you responded. When I was playing E:D I was using X-55

Return to “General discussions”