HOTAS/HOSAS/SIMPIT Discord Server, now with extra discussions!

Moderator: AdminGroup

ddrake1984

HOTAS/HOSAS/SIMPIT Discord Server, now with extra discussions!

Postby ddrake1984 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:44

Hello

My name is Daniel and I have setup a HOTAS/HOSAS/SIMPIT discord server to become the one source repository for all knowledge relating to joysticks and simulators.

We now host more than 250+ members all of whom have joysticks and some with simulators, and have experience in using them.

We play many games, but our discussions revolve mostly around the devices themselves and how we use them, service them, upgrade them and improve on them, configurations/bindings/faqs and more.

I am reaching out to every user, moderator, vendor and anyone who wishes to participate directly with the community who can benefit from this information.

Feel free to join and ping me if you want specific tags to the devices you own for ease of identification or feel free to pass this information on to whomever you feel might benefit.

I am also asking vendors to come and join as we have a mutual interest in providing feedback to the customers in the form of news and events.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/e6XKrbK

Thank you.

marcusstratus

Re: HOTAS/HOSAS/SIMPIT Discord Server, now with extra discussions!

Postby marcusstratus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 19:30

Groovy, thanks for sharing the news. When I get back into flying again, I'll see about looking you up

ddrake1984

Postby ddrake1984 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:01

we look forward to having you part of the community, it is a very relaxed and friendly place to chat about all things joystick related.

ddrake1984

Postby ddrake1984 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 14:44

Hello Everyone

I just wanted to update, we now have over 500+ members on the discord server and are growing rapidly thanks to the internet and word of mouth.

We are becoming one of the biggest communities for source of truth and repository of knowledge regarding all things joystick.

Feel free to stop on by and be a part of the community, we love chatting about hardware and software.

Return to “General discussions”