Gunfighter Mk.II w/ MCG PRO Grip (3-pin Rev.B) - South African/African Continent Dealers?

Moderator: AdminGroup

WineCape

Gunfighter Mk.II w/ MCG PRO Grip (3-pin Rev.B) - South African/African Continent Dealers?

Postby WineCape » Sat Mar 17, 2018 18:13

RE: Gunfighter Mk.II ‘Modern Combat Edition’ w/ MCG PRO Grip (3-pin Rev.B)

Hello VKB,

(1) Any idea, living in South Africa, where I could get the above?
(2) When can we expect the above ready to be ordered? (Yesterday is too late for me :D )
PS: I would prefer door-to-door delivery, given the abysmal Post Office service in the rural area where I stay. Are such delivery options available?

Kind regards - ( I wish VKBSims many a success with their new products! )
WineCape

AeroGator

Re: Gunfighter Mk.II w/ MCG PRO Grip (3-pin Rev.B) - South African/African Continent Dealers?

Postby AeroGator » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:17

GF II + MCG = in stock.
GF II + MCGPRO = in production, ETA mid May.

If no dealer in your country, then either
a - consider becoming one (not a joke at all),
or
b - write to sales_en@vkb-sim.pro

Delivery options:
We ship with DHL, FedEx and UPS, occasionally with other carriers.
It is hard, if at all possible, to know which carrier provides to-the-door delivery in each given location in a faraway country; in fact we would return this question to you and ask you which of the mail operators offers this service in your location, so we would see whether we can send the goods with them, and how much it would cost. The above said _is_ important as of course we can ask at our end, but what we will be told by the local clerks of the mail company may or may not be true, we have no way to know :(
For your reference, the weight of the package is 2 kg.

So please help us help you and find out which mail carrier does offer delivery to your door. We will check if they have a branch in South China, and if yes will ask them for quotation.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

WineCape

Re: Gunfighter Mk.II w/ MCG PRO Grip (3-pin Rev.B) - South African/African Continent Dealers?

Postby WineCape » Sun Mar 18, 2018 15:48

Hello AeroGator,

Much obliged for the quick and detailed reply. Really appreciated.

UPS certainly delivers to me here in South Africa judging by the TrackIR5 goodies I ordered earlier. Fedex too in the past.

If memory serves, Fedex or DHL, not sure now, uses a courier subcontracter here in the RSA - Aramex - to deliver to door (and clear) items on customers' behalf too. Ideal for me.

DHL tend to be slightly more expensive in their rates, but hey, if that is the only door-to-door freight option from South China to get the GunFighter Mk.II + MCG pro here, I'll certainly take that option too; anything to bypass our poor Post Office, where it is not unknown to have goods landed here in a few days, only to spend 3+ months in their storeroom before actually delivery. With zero tracking capability too.

One last question

The "twisting MacGyver" add-on thingy (to the MCG pro stick).
Will certainly order that too, and I assume it will also be available, come middle May18?

Kind Regards,
WineCape
Somerset West, RSA

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Sun Mar 18, 2018 17:03

The Twist - we're putting it in production right these days, but as it is a totally new product, I'd be very careful before promising we'll deliver it by this/that time. So yes, chances are it will come at the same time as the MCGPRO, but surprises are always possible in this wonderful world.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

WineCape

Postby WineCape » Sun Mar 18, 2018 21:04

Understood regarding ETA.
Certainly will be in contact again with VKB, come middle May 2018 to order.

Regards
WineCape

Return to “General discussions”