MCG Pro (Standalone)

Moderator: AdminGroup

TheBigDustin

MCG Pro (Standalone)

Postby TheBigDustin » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:03

Hello! Some months ago I ordered the MCG Pro (Rev A.) Standalone to pair with my Gunfighter Pro. After all the delays I was delighted to find an email stating that our MCG's would come earlier than January 2nd! The 26th of December came, my order was finally charged and happy was I. Its 5 days later, 12/31/17 and no word on when they are shipping out? I'm sad that I had to wait more than everyone who just ordered a Gunfighter and have already received it. Its painfully obvious to me now that I wont be receiving it this year. But if there was some kind of delay, why charge our cards and make us wait? Why not just wait till January 2nd like originally planned? I feel like people who had Rev A. stuff, or previous customers are being put at the back of the line.

PhoenixCNE

Re: MCG Pro (Standalone)

Postby PhoenixCNE » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:49

Did you check out your spam folder? Only asking because I was in same boat as you, and waiting. I was also charged on the 26th but shortly after received shipping info and it is supposed to be here Tuesday the 2nd. I would have thought you would be in the same group.

RecklessPrudence

Postby RecklessPrudence » Mon Jan 01, 2018 14:14

I thought they said it'd be shipping out over the week after payment date? Which would mean the final batch of grips would ship on the 2nd, rather than the first. I haven't gotten my shipping notification or tracking number either, but I'm hoping to do so in the next day or two.

aaron886

Postby aaron886 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:12

I never got a shipping email either, it’s either a problem with the online store or a feature that should probably be added. If your situation is like mine, you already have a DHL tracking number, you just have to manually go to your order page to find it.

I have to say, I’m really disappointed with how VKB has handled preorders. I threw my hat in the ring before the preorder email even went out, and I’ll be receiving my MCG standalone after a friend who decided to order a Gunfighter+MCG on Christmas day. The original Gunfighter preorder was similar, in that the order number seemed to have nothing to do with shipping date. Obviously this time it’s only a few days, but that’s the reality of dealing with customers. You have to reward the energy expended to support your brand.

If VKB employees read this forum - take care of your early adopters. It’s a resource you don’t want to lose. I’m pretty sure I personally convinced 5 people to order Gunfighters, and one of them ordered a second.

bossfight

Postby bossfight » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:45

My payment processed on the 26th for a Gunfighter Pro extension bundle, but I haven't seen any shipment emails yet either. I'm hoping it comes in tomorrow though, or I'll start bugging customer support to give me tracking info. But my order on the NA vkbcontrollers website still says "Processing" so I'm not sure if it's even been shipped at all yet. I was a pre-order customer from back in October.

aaron886

Postby aaron886 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:01

That means not shipped yet, unless your account just wasn’t updated. Try emailing rrhode, i’m not sure how often he reads this forum but he’ll always answer emails.

bossfight

Postby bossfight » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:13

Thanks. I will.

bossfight

Postby bossfight » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:34

According to rrhode, my order is still in "Processing" because it hasn't shipped yet. The next batch is expected to ship Jan 3-4, so I guess I'll see more then.

Return to “General discussions”