South America?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Jinto777

South America?

Postby Jinto777 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:13

Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, so sorry if i'm doing wrong

Tried to buy the MCG, but it doesn't shio for South American (Brazil, in that case)
Is there any other way to get one?

best

AeroGator

Re: South America?

Postby AeroGator » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:28

No surprise you could not buy it, regardless where you are.
MCG hasn't hit the market yet.
In a couple of weeks it will, so try again later.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

DHRF

Postby DHRF » Fri Oct 13, 2017 18:47

I take care of LA

Sokol1

Postby Sokol1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 23:01

Jinto,

A melhor opção para "BR's" é encomendar - quando disponível - direto da VKB na China ou da Aliexpress (embora nesta última o preço de frete não anime muito).

Email de contato aqui: http://vkb-sim.pro/resellers/ - a página esta em Russo mas escreva em Inglês.

A Flightsimcontrols.com (Holanda) envia para o Brasil por um frete relativamente razoável - 34 Euros para o Gladiator PRO - mas só aceitara encomendas de MCG após receber os grips na sua loja, previsto para Janeiro.

E não se esqueça da "contribuição para a máquina da corrupção Tupiniquim" quando receber - que pode ser calculada no link abaixo e incide sobre o preço do do objeto mais o custo de frete, no total da mais de 100% de taxas.

http://tributado.net/

A, e não de bola para o primo do Maradona, parece ser meio biruta. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Sokol1 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 23:25, edited 4 times in total.

DHRF

Postby DHRF » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:46

sorry for sokol1..... the 8 to 1 and messi have make it a little crazy

here in Argentina have importers that get things from usa in 10/15 days with a lot less taxes....sure you must find something there.

The Europe site send me rudders with very low shipping cost.

please let me know how you are in this matter and remember that I am your service.

Gorrex

Postby Gorrex » Sun Mar 04, 2018 18:31

DHRF wrote:I take care of LA

Hello, I am from Argentina and am having trouble ordering anything directly from the webpage, there are resellers on ebay/amazon but they price it 25% more expensive that in the webpage. do you know if there is a way to buy directly to VKB?

Sokol1

Postby Sokol1 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 22:26

I am from Argentina and am having trouble ordering anything directly from the webpage,

What webpage you are refering?

Anyway I believed that for Argentina (or Brazil) the best option is buy from VKBSIM Controllers store in Aliexpress.

https://es.aliexpress.com/store/3023007 ... 422eDrtjak

Or buy direct with VKB China (mail to: sales@vkb-sim.pro - write in English), the downside there is that require payment though bank transfer, service subject to high fees.

But for now most of VKB products are sold out, so await stock be replenished at end of this mount of the next, Gladiator MK.II "vanilla" ($ 99) was discontinued, but maybe you manage to get one of the latest units.

DHRF

Postby DHRF » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:01

Gorrex wrote:
DHRF wrote:I take care of LA

Hello, I am from Argentina and am having trouble ordering anything directly from the webpage, there are resellers on ebay/amazon but they price it 25% more expensive that in the webpage. do you know if there is a way to buy directly to VKB?

already send my info, including phone so I can take care of you.

Return to “General discussions”