Gunfighter Pro w/ MCG PRO pre-order - Bad Gateway

Moderator: AdminGroup

gbadzic

Gunfighter Pro w/ MCG PRO pre-order - Bad Gateway

Postby gbadzic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 15:21

Yesterday after I pre-ordered Gunfighter Pro w/ MCG PRO, the "Bad Gateway" message showed up. However I received a pre-order e-mail and I hope I my pre-order is valid. Anybody else with a Bad Gateway occurrence?

Caillin

Re: Gunfighter Pro w/ MCG PRO pre-order - Bad Gateway

Postby Caillin » Tue Oct 03, 2017 16:14

Yeah, I got that too. Rainer was quick to reply and cancel the first order as I ordered a second time, which did go through all the way and show up on my order page. Just reply to the order confirmation email and I’m sure he can confirm and fix up the order so it shows in your account area.

Apparently the site got slammed with traffic when the preorders went live.

gbadzic

Postby gbadzic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 17:47

Thanks for your response. Who is Rainer? I wonder if I need to get on touch with him to confirm my pre-order? As I said, I received a confirmation e-mail with the order number. Thus, I believe my pre-order went through even with the "Bad Gateway" message at the end of the pre-order process.

Caillin

Postby Caillin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 0:25

Sorry, should have specified. Rainer Rrhode is the North American VKB representative and is looking after distribution for that region. You should be able to just reply to your order confirmation email, or go to https://vkbcontrollers.com and I think they had contact details there. I did both, and he answered on both immediately :)

gbadzic

Postby gbadzic » Fri Oct 06, 2017 14:51

All right. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Return to “General discussions”