Love the Gunfighter

Moderator: AdminGroup

craighl4

Love the Gunfighter

Postby craighl4 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:54

The last time I was so impressed with a flight sim controller was when I bought my F16/USB Simped pedals. The engineering that has gone into this flight stick is truly amazing.....I am even very impressed with the plastic grip.

Thrustmaster could learn something here....a well engineered metal gimbal with a plastic grip beats a plastic gimbal with a metal stick every day of the week.

I also love the drink coaster.....these need to be added to the online store :D

TheBigDustin

Re: Love the Gunfighter

Postby TheBigDustin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:01

If you made a drop mount for your desk, you can use the desktop plate as a mouse pad! Seriously, Love this stick. love love love. Please come out with throttle now and I send you all my moneys.

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:56

TheBigDustin wrote:Please come out with throttle now and I send you all my moneys.

Now this is a really good motivation! :mrgreen:
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Caillin

Postby Caillin » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:17

Have monies, will also send :) Just bought a TWCS throttle, and while nice, I lust for that smooth all metal machined feel that only VKB can provide ;)

IL2windhawk

Postby IL2windhawk » Fri Jun 23, 2017 19:58

I took my Gunfighter Pro for a flight when it got here earlier this week... and I must agree: it's a huge technological accomplishment. The leap forward in experience was on par with moving into VR. The two work very well together, because of the longer flight stick. It's much easier for me to move my head around now.

rrohde

Postby rrohde » Fri Jun 23, 2017 21:56

Guys - VKB HQ is working on a modular TCS (Throttle Control System), and it has high priority. So you should hear more about this after the MCG (Modern Combat Grip) is ready.

Oh, and I have seen the latest renders of this throttle system today, and I am blown away (nope, I cannot share them).
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

rrohde

Postby rrohde » Fri Jun 23, 2017 21:57

TheBigDustin wrote:If you made a drop mount for your desk, you can use the desktop plate as a mouse pad! Seriously, Love this stick. love love love. Please come out with throttle now and I send you all my moneys.

Now that's a good idea!
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

Tibsun

Postby Tibsun » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:51

rrohde wrote:Guys - VKB HQ is working on a modular TCS (Throttle Control System), and it has high priority. So you should hear more about this after the MCG (Modern Combat Grip) is ready.

Oh, and I have seen the latest renders of this throttle system today, and I am blown away (nope, I cannot share them).

My last steps to wait are ECP, TCS to finally buy it with the Gunfighter.
And maybe MCG?
Oh this is going to be a little expensive..

Return to “General discussions”