So how do you have your Gunfighter configured?

Moderator: AdminGroup

RangerXML

So how do you have your Gunfighter configured?

Postby RangerXML » Fri May 19, 2017 21:10

I'm just curious to see how everyone else has set theirs up?

Mine, #20 springs all around (light), dry clutch super lose and soft center for fast reactions and ease of tracking targets in StarCitizen.

Haze

Re: So how do you have your Gunfighter configured?

Postby Haze » Sat May 20, 2017 11:08

I converted a warthog handle with the adapter, Im using the stock springs and cams with the clutch backed right off. I am used to using a 10cm extension on a warthog stick so having less spring deflection feels normal for me. I fly primarily in starcitizen.

Stache999

Postby Stache999 » Sat May 20, 2017 23:12

I am coming from a T16000m. I have a GF Pro with extension. Using both 50 and 20 springs on each axis. Clutch backed off. Still getting a feel for it, might back off the springs. Primarily fly Wings Over Flanders Fields (WOFF) - WW1 flight simulator. Learned that it is really important to calibrate.

rrohde

Postby rrohde » Sun May 21, 2017 5:03

Using the Gunfighter Pro with the TM Warthog grip, I use the #10 cams for both axes, 2x #50 springs for both axes for a strong resistance towards the end of the range of the stick - but I am reconsidering that for the roll axis, as it's a bit too stiff for that. I have just a little damper dialed in.
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

nneeee

Postby nneeee » Sun May 21, 2017 9:10

Question for those who have the warthog adapter.

On the adapter, there is a small hole that fits over a knob on the base of the gunfighter - http://imgur.com/Zeogawn

The whole on the adapter is wider than the knob which allows the stick to rotate. Is this normal, or have i installed it wrong?

RangerXML

Postby RangerXML » Sun May 21, 2017 9:34

nneeee wrote:Question for those who have the warthog adapter.

On the adapter, there is a small hole that fits over a knob on the base of the gunfighter - http://imgur.com/Zeogawn

The whole on the adapter is wider than the knob which allows the stick to rotate. Is this normal, or have i installed it wrong?

That is normal, for example if you have your stick center, you can rotate your stick more to a 11 o'clock for a more ergonomically grip for it.

ChinNoobonic

Postby ChinNoobonic » Sun May 21, 2017 16:26

I'm using the table top version with the Cougar grip. I have #10 cams installed with 2x #40 springs on the roll axis and 1x #40 & 1x #30 on the pitch axis. I also have the damper dialed in to stop any oscillations. Feels great for the Airbus & Boeing airliners I fly.

nneeee

Postby nneeee » Mon May 22, 2017 11:20

RangerXML wrote:That is normal, for example if you have your stick center, you can rotate your stick more to a 11 o'clock for a more ergonomically grip for it.

Thanks, I thought it was a bit unusual at first but I'm getting used to it.

And to answer OPs question, I'm running 40 springs on all axis with the clutch loosened a bit. Mainly playing SC atm.

Return to “General discussions”