Left hand grips?

Moderator: AdminGroup

redribbon

Left hand grips?

Postby redribbon » Wed May 17, 2017 18:08

Are left handed grips for gunfighter already available or still in production, any kind of grip; modern or ww2 replica?
Btw i'm in EU so i know gunfighter will be available in a month or so, i ask here cos i know i'll get reply faster.
Thanks!

marcusstratus

Re: Left hand grips?

Postby marcusstratus » Fri May 19, 2017 3:37

From what I've seen, the Kosmosima or SpaceCombatGrip (SCG) is the only one in left hand grip they're developing at the moment. I would imagine, after VKB has developed all its products currently in the pipeline that it will work on other things, such as left hand variants of MCG or metal variants of the grips. Some of this is only speculation.

redribbon

Re: Left hand grips?

Postby redribbon » Fri May 19, 2017 3:49

marcusstratus wrote:From what I've seen, the Kosmosima or SpaceCombatGrip (SCG) is the only one in left hand grip they're developing at the moment. I would imagine, after VKB has developed all its products currently in the pipeline that it will work on other things, such as left hand variants of MCG or metal variants of the grips. Some of this is only speculation.

i'll try to mod kg12 grip, looks very friendly to do it, and sometime later i'll buy kosmosima grip for space sims.

Return to “General discussions”