Non-CC payment in Canada?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Mortuus

Non-CC payment in Canada?

Postby Mortuus » Tue May 09, 2017 19:40

Hello,

I was looking at the webstore earlier, and I'm currently waiting impatiently until the Gladiator Mk.II is back in stock. The other day I tried going through the checkout process with something else in my cart, to see what the payment options are. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, payment by credit card is the only option in Canada, as the other (direct bank transfer) is marked USA only. Is this correct? If it is, will this be changing at any point in the future? I've been looking to replace my current stick, and was pretty much sold on the Gladiator after reading about it and looking at a few reviews, but I don't like and don't have credit card(s). Alternatively, are there any other online or brick-and-mortar retailers that stock VKB products? Thank you very much for any help you folks can offer.

rrohde

Re: Non-CC payment in Canada?

Postby rrohde » Wed May 10, 2017 4:11

Hi Mortuus,

please go ahead and try the Bank Transfer. We've never had a wire transfer from Canada, so please ensure that this will work from your bank - any issues, let me know.

If this is successful, I will remove the "USA Only" limitation. :)

Thank you.
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

Mortuus

Re: Non-CC payment in Canada?

Postby Mortuus » Wed May 10, 2017 5:24

Oh, OK. Will do. I'll have to wait until the regular Gladiator Mk II is back in stock, but I'll make sure to let you know if it works then.

Return to “General discussions”