Is there someone who can answer technical questions about the Gunfighter Pro?

Moderator: AdminGroup

kemikos

Is there someone who can answer technical questions about the Gunfighter Pro?

Postby kemikos » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:44

I have a couple of questions... I'm trying to decide if the Gunfighter Pro will work for my needs.

First of all, the extension can be removed, correct? The Pro can be used with the grip directly attached to the base? I'm assuming so, since it uses the modular grip connector.

Second, how is the extension constructed? From the pictures it looks like it's a bent tube, with a female connector at one end and a male connector at the other, and the connectors are attached to the tube with screws. I'm assuming that there's a wiring harness of some sort running between the connectors. Can anyone confirm if I've got it right?

The reason I'm asking is that for my purposes, I need the extension tube to be a different shape than the one that comes with the GFP. I have access to appropriate tools and aluminum tubing; I have no doubt I can fabricate a tube in the shape I need. What I'd like to be able to do is to take the connectors off the ends of the stock tube, run the wires down the new tube, and attach the connectors to it. For anyone who's seen inside one of the extensions: does this seem feasible?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and for any advice that might help...

UIV
Мастер

Re: Is there someone who can answer technical questions about the Gunfighter Pro?

Postby UIV » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:34

kemikos wrote:First of all, the extension can be removed, correct? The Pro can be used with the grip directly attached to the base? I'm assuming so, since it uses the modular grip connector.

Right.
We can sell you an extension without a tube (only the upper and lower metal parts with the connectors). You install them on your tube.

kemikos

Re: Is there someone who can answer technical questions about the Gunfighter Pro?

Postby kemikos » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:06

That's perfect. Thank you so much! I'll definitely be placing an order soon then...
oчень спасибо!
(It's been 20 years since I studied Russian, hope I remembered that correctly...) :)

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:04

Пожалуйста - You are welcome.

Return to “General discussions”