Questions and Answers

Moderator: AdminGroup

rtrski

Re: Questions and Answers

Postby rtrski » Thu Jun 07, 2018 18:39

I think the reference to a swappable button means that they provide different color hat options.
RH VKB GF Mk III + Modern Combat Grip *ULTIMATE* (12/17 GFII , upgraded), _powered_ deploy!
LH VKB GF Mk III + Kosmosima Prem (02/19 GFII, upgraded), *lateral* mounted
Feet: Slaw Viper RX Pedals [Sorry, VKB, too gorgeous]

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Fri Jun 08, 2018 0:00

Not how i read it. But there is a solution on the horizon. If you replace the thumb hat with the index finger hat, you will achieve what i want. The only problem is, that the index finger hat is kind of sharp or pointy. But it should be no problem to sand it flat like a normal button. And it will be easy to switch back to a 4 way hat + push. Exactly how i wanted. ;)

TheAlchemist

Postby TheAlchemist » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:48

Ron61 wrote:
TheAlchemist wrote:I have several config files that I use for different games and to try out different things. Would it be possible to have the current cfg file in view, perhaps next to the device being used.

On page 18 of the manual, this is written if I understand your question correctly. After performing these actions, when the profile is downloaded, the number and name will be displayed in the configurator accordingly.
Here, for example, is a piece of my zconfig.ini. Works great.

I was thinking it would appear in the VKB Device Config screen where it shows the firmware etc.

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 14:57

It appears in the configurator (and changes, correspondingly to the loaded profile), slightly lower.

№ profile.png

aniron

Postby aniron » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:42

Would there be any possibility of a DIY grip kit similar to the Warthog adapter, to be built into customer-built grips for more obscure aircraft?

Basically the mechanical fastener coupled to a circuit board to which buttons, pots and/or hall sensors could be attached.

Seems a terrible waste to have to gut an MCG simply to build an RAF spade grip with analog brake - if that is even possible due to lack of schematics and space-optimized electronics.

kverdon

Postby kverdon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:48

What happened to the Sept Gunfighter batch? They have been listed as out of stock with a new batch in mid sept, as of this weekend, and it now says TBD. ????

Thanks,

Kevin

greatwood

Re: Questions and Answers..where does it go from here?

Postby greatwood » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:39

I purchased a pair of gunfighters as a pre-order when they first came out. Is there any hope for vkb making good on their promises of left and right handed mcg pro's? Throttle? Twist adapter? A lot was promised and those promises are why I bought 2 gunfighters for dual stick controls.

Any availability of current right hand mk1 mcg pro's in the near future? Twist? Not sure what to do. The sticks aren't filling the roll I bought them for without follow through from VKB. Can I return my sticks for a refund?

Toxic_abscess

Re: Questions and Answers..where does it go from here?

Postby Toxic_abscess » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:17

I’m in the same boat guys.... I love these sticks but I’ve currenlty wasted 300 bucks because the promised left handed grip hasn’t released. I bought these things like 2 years ago. I’m considering selling this useless base and buying virpil products from now on which is a shame as until this massive delay I was a huge VKB supporter buying these gunfighter bases, the pedals, and fat black mamba. I used to recommend VKB to all my friends.... now I don’t.

EDIT: I hope this post was viewed as honest as I was frustrated with the length of time with development of the space grips being much longer than intended. Good luck with the testing! Look forward to buying them in the future.

Drillbit

Postby Drillbit » Wed Dec 19, 2018 17:31

I'm really wanted a Gladiator Pro with an MCG grip. Is that sometime VKB are still going to sell? If not, when could I expect to see one, or place an order for one?

Thanks

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Wed Dec 19, 2018 17:50

Drillbit wrote:I'm really wanted a Gladiator Pro with an MCG grip

http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?p=32992#p32992
Best Regards,
AeroGator

macvern

Postby macvern » Wed May 22, 2019 23:30

https://vkbcontrollers.com/?p=736

Twist adapter for MCG Pro -> Is this something that is available or available soon?

Please & thank you,

MacVern :)

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Wed May 22, 2019 23:40

:D
v.2.JPG

Plexus

Postby Plexus » Fri May 24, 2019 12:27

ETA?

Return to “General discussions”