US/Canada Customers: Who wants a VKB Gunfighter?

Moderator: AdminGroup

US/CAN: DO YOU WANT A VKB GUNFIGHTER?

Yes, the VKB Gunfighter (tabletop version)
41%
Yes, the VKB Gunfighter Pro (with extension)
42%
Yes, the VKB Gunfighter Base Only
17%
Undecided, as I am still happy with my current stick, but might consider a VKB Gunfighter later
No votes
No, I am not interested in the VKB Gunfighter
No votes

Total votes: 64

NervousEnergy

Re: US/Canada Customers: Who wants a VKB Gunfighter?

Postby NervousEnergy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 19:05

Another person chiming in waving $500 around, waiting to buy a Gunfighter Pro. So much money being left on the table...

Bigedmond

Postby Bigedmond » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:41

Another customer wanting to purchase. Starting to think I need to order one and have it shipped to my cousin then have him send it to me.

Xoho

Postby Xoho » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:11

Will any MCG Pro grips with either Russian or no labeling be available with the next shipment to the US? I plan to get an MCG Pro and a gunfighter mk2 tabletop when available.

Falcon

Postby Falcon » Sun Dec 16, 2018 21:37

Also looking to purchase gunfighter tabletop and mcg pro

theuser

Postby theuser » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:11

NervousEnergy wrote:Another person chiming in waving $500 around, waiting to buy a Gunfighter Pro. So much money being left on the table...

Seriously VKB HQ! Take our money and send some our way!!!

cbizkit707

Postby cbizkit707 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:47

In stock as of this evening - go get them! Got my order in a minute ago. Nice Christmas surprise.

robomiller

Postby robomiller » Tue Dec 25, 2018 23:37

WOOT! WOOT! A very nice Christmas present for myself!!

theuser

Postby theuser » Wed Dec 26, 2018 23:50

Got mine ordered as well!
Sadly, there were no stick extension kits available on the website =(
At least I've got the tabletop on the way!

PatVKB

Postby PatVKB » Sun Jan 06, 2019 16:47

Ordered my Gunfighter Pro w/extension Christmas Eve. Right now 1/6/2019 I have DHL Tracking Number, waiting in Tiawain for pickup. My Sim Buddy up the street is in same VKB Boat, Building a new VR-SIM for DCS, AeroFly & GA/Helo Simming. 8)

wilcon

Postby wilcon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:25

Ordered Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro 24DEC2019. Shipped from Taiwan 08JAN2019 (local). Followed progress through DHL tracking the whole way. Cleared Customs in Cincinnati 08JAN2019 (local) Package arrived a bit after noon of 09JAN2019 In Nebraska. Remarkable!

One corner of shipping box was a bit wet under the DHL colored heavy plastic, well labeled and stamped over wrap, but clear plastic wrapped GF Pro box was dry & intact. Grip, stick, base etc. exude quality. :D Pretty good service IMO.

Waiting patiently now for the TECS, accessory control boxes, and the nifty desk mount hardware pictured in the DCS forum thread announcing the TECS.

Thanks,
wilcon

silent one

Postby silent one » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:07

Id buy one if I could pre order. This get it if your lucky system currently totally sucks. Id rather pay and wait 90 days like over at VIRPIL personally. At least then Id know Im actually getting the product.

theuser

Postby theuser » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:45

I agree! look how long it took for us to post on this thread just to get a handful of sticks sent our way. I have been checking the site every couple of days for stick extension kits and other accessories. Still in "VKB Headquarters" limbo

Headquarters: The market for your product is alive and well in the States / Canada! There's more money to be made! Please send your North America store more stock! If it sells out instantly, send more until they stop selling out instantly. You'll get a bunch of money and we'll get the hardware we've been drooling over!

I'll add in another plug for accessories! I love my tabletop Gunfighter, but I'd love it more with an extension kit!

Drowsy Corgi

Postby Drowsy Corgi » Mon May 13, 2019 20:58

For anyone in NA looking for a base and a grip, checkout aliexpress.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/302300 ... 566bLl4iOQ

Disclaimer: Aliexpress is a branch of Alibaba, a Chinese company, which is public listed in NASDAQ and has always had issues with knockoffs.

My opinion is this shop could be a legit reseller or the factory who assembles the products for VKB decides to make some extra batches on the side, which is not uncommon. I am not sure if VBK is aware of their practice, but this shop has been around for some time.

PatMan33

Postby PatMan33 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:34

Have literally been trying to get one of these sticks for years now. Come on VKB. I have the money to give you. Where's the supply?

I bought one of your lesser sticks in the meanwhile but come the hell on already. Eventually someone is going to make a better stick and I'm probably going to buy that if you can't get your production sorted out.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:37

Drowsy Corgi wrote:My opinion is this shop could be a legit reseller or the factory who assembles the products for VKB decides to make some extra batches on the side, which is not uncommon. I am not sure if VBK is aware of their practice, but this shop has been around for some time.

Pretty sure VKB knows about that store as it's their official store that's supposed to serve he whole world minus NA and EU.

PatMan33 wrote:Have literally been trying to get one of these sticks for years now. Come on VKB. I have the money to give you. Where's the supply?

The supply is in the link posted above; if you've missed it, here it is again: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/302300 ... 566bxvWEUn It ships to NA and EU also (for some reason it looks only Germany doesn't work). But how about doing your research before starting to yell?

Return to “General discussions”