US/Canada Customers: Who wants a VKB Gunfighter?

Moderator: AdminGroup

US/CAN: DO YOU WANT A VKB GUNFIGHTER?

Yes, the VKB Gunfighter (tabletop version)
41%
Yes, the VKB Gunfighter Pro (with extension)
42%
Yes, the VKB Gunfighter Base Only
17%
Undecided, as I am still happy with my current stick, but might consider a VKB Gunfighter later
No votes
No, I am not interested in the VKB Gunfighter
No votes

Total votes: 64

Drowsy Corgi

Re: US/Canada Customers: Who wants a VKB Gunfighter?

Postby Drowsy Corgi » Tue May 14, 2019 7:16

In that case, it looks wired to me that nowhere on the U.S. or the EU website has any link to the aliexpress shop, because it certainly can temper the edge on people who cannot buy them and increase the sales. They might have a deal with whoever running the shop that they acquiesce the shop's selling of VKB products but stop at publishing links on VKB websites.

PatMan33

Postby PatMan33 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:31

fallout9 wrote:
PatMan33 wrote:Have literally been trying to get one of these sticks for years now. Come on VKB. I have the money to give you. Where's the supply?

The supply is in the link posted above; if you've missed it, here it is again: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/302300 ... 566bxvWEUn It ships to NA and EU also (for some reason it looks only Germany doesn't work). But how about doing your research before starting to yell?

I appreciate the link and I did see it. But I'm not buying from AliExpress. If I can't buy it direct from VKB, I won't buy it.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:42

Man, that's the most direct and official VKB store that could ever be. Aliexpress is in China, VKB head office is in China, most of their providers, assembly lines and the warehouse in China.But anyway, I get your point, so your only option would be to go to https://vkbcontrollers.com/ - I presume you're from US, so this is the only official NA store - and subscribe to notifications for whatever product you might want and whenever they will receive the products from VKB HQ you'll get the e-mail.

LE: Seems like you can't order in EU or NA from the Ali store anymore; also, the EU store has started to ship some preorders meaning they got a new shipment - so most probably another shipment should be on its way to the NA store. I would start stalking that website, could find some products on the shelves soon. Hopefully the tariffs war won't affect the shipments.

PatMan33

Postby PatMan33 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:28

fallout9 wrote:Man, that's the most direct and official VKB store that could ever be.

Then why the fuck did they even bother making this website and store?

I'm getting mixed messages here.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:58

This site (the NA store) sells VKB products when they got them in stock. I, for example, got My GF + SCGP from here few months ago. I was refreshing the page every 15 minutes, checking the e-mails, browsing Reddit and hanging out in the Hotas Discord channel to hear any news. The GF + MCGP i got from Ali before they restricted the sales to NA. So it's definitely possible. It's not Amazon, to get your parcel when you're wearing your slippers, but it's working.
So I totally understand your frustration, I've been there too, but at least for me was totally worth it :)

PatMan33

Postby PatMan33 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:24

I've been checking in regularly since 2015. At one point I was even put on a waiting list.

Never got notified of anything. Also where is TECS? Where is anything? Why do I keep getting told to give my information to a Chinese website? This is silly.

It's going to be faster and easier for me to give 500 bucks to a friend in Europe, have them buy it, then have them ship it to the States. Insanity.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Wed May 22, 2019 17:55

I hope you haven't sent the money to your friend yet as the NA store just got fresh supplies :)) I hope you'll get this message in time 8)

PatMan33

Postby PatMan33 » Thu May 23, 2019 0:19

I got a brand new Fat Black Mamba Mk III on the gray market.

giovannifranzese

Postby giovannifranzese » Sat Mar 14, 2020 22:31

Hi guys,
it seems the North American store is more furnished than the European one (at least the moment I write).
Wondering is someone used from Europe the American store and shipped to Europe through any reshipping US available service.

Fly safe!
Gio

Return to “General discussions”