When the Gladiator Pro will be available (EU)

Moderator: AdminGroup

Ozo

When the Gladiator Pro will be available (EU)

Postby Ozo » Tue Nov 29, 2016 17:05

Hi,

The Gladiator Pro is currently out of stock, at least in Europe. Do you know when are they available again? I am thinking of buying one.

Daisy

Re: When the Gladiator Pro will be available (EU)

Postby Daisy » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:36

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Recently we will send one batch of Gladiator Pro to European warehouse. I think it will be available in European warehouse very soon.
Please allow me to explain why there is delay.
Because usually for first new model of joystick, we didn't produce big quantity, and tried to get feedback from clients. To check if there should be any improvements. For first batch of Gladiator pro, we didn't find problem. Now we already under production of second batch, which is planned to finish production within 4 weeks. So our goods will be always with stock.))

Ozo

Postby Ozo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 18:17

Thank you for your detailed answer. I am glad that there doesn't seem to be any problems with the Pro. Now I am even more confident of purchasing one of these sticks!

Daisy

Postby Daisy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:53

Thanks for your support. If there is any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. 8)

Ozo

Postby Ozo » Sat Dec 17, 2016 16:32

Oh dear, they Gladiators sold out in one day. Realized that they are in stock a few hours ago and now they are already sold out. Didn't have the change to buy one. You have info when there will be more available in the EU?

EDIT:

Got one!!

Return to “General discussions”