wizzo support for dual sticks pls

Moderator: AdminGroup

yojimbosc

wizzo support for dual sticks pls

Postby yojimbosc » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:39

I would really love wizzo to support dual sticks. Im using 2 gladiators in elite dangerous and the only way to configure them with wizzo is to unplug one and configure them one at a time. Even the joytester doesnt seem to like having 2 of the same stick plugged in as it shows the readings from only one at a time.

Bourrinopathe

Re: wizzo support for dual sticks pls

Postby Bourrinopathe » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:52

Good point. With some solid space sims around, the dual sticks configuration becomes rather common.
/// ВКБ Black Mamba MkIII / ВКБ T-Rudder MkII / ВКБ Gladiator / X-55 Rhino throttle / OpenTrack /// UTC +4 ///

Victorus

Postby Victorus » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:59

What do you want to configure using WIZZO? Axes only? If you want to use all resources of Gladiator use VKBDevCfg.exe. This tool lets to configure buttons and axes.
PS
It is an interesting idea from you - multiwindow interface of configuration utility.
Руководство пользователя по контроллерам VKB (VKB controllers User Guide) Ru&En
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LlqiYtIrIetBOQ

yojimbosc

Postby yojimbosc » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:52

also whether intentional or not the gladiator is very easily converted to left hand use. with the shift key and mode toggle it has more than enough buttons for space sims. i can not say enough good things about these sticks...easily the best $100 i think you can spend for any flight/space sims.

Return to “General discussions”